Canon printer Ink with FREE printer

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
For Canon PG-540 & CL-541 Ink Cartridges - Black & Colour The cheapest I can find (NOT IN A CURRENT SALE Standard price) is £34 on ebay

At Argos a multi pack is £41.39

However.. If you buy this canon printer from Argos for £29.99 you get the ink with it

Its cheaper to buy a new printer every time you want to replace the ink :)

It is these days cheaper to walk down to your local library and print your occasional A4 there.. feels like if you buy in cartridges .. you print once, then try to print in two weeks next time and get a warning of 'low ink levels' ... hence our printer at home is just gathering dust ;-)

we only use it for printing invoices and reciepts so does tend to last a long time... look like proper canon ink cartridges juts not in shop packaging and showing full .. we will see :)

May need to watch the costs, the ink cartridges that come with printers tend to have a lower fill level, hence the higher replacement cost, I don't know about these but thought I'd mention it :)

The carts in the printer packs are the same as the normal sized ones but the setting up/priming procedure that the printers go through from brand new chews through a LOT of ink. Mrs Nod uses these carts but gets the XL versions.

The carts in the printer packs are the same as the normal sized ones but the setting up/priming procedure that the printers go through from brand new chews through a LOT of ink. Mrs Nod uses these carts but gets the XL versions.
I only mentioned it as a had a printer that came with 8ml cart's but normal refill were around 15ml. To look at they were the same, showed as full etc.. but they had small print that said sample or start up, they were to "get you started" . They may have stopped doing this now :)

I only mentioned it as a had a printer that came with 8ml cart's but normal refill were around 15ml. To look at they were the same, showed as full etc.. but they had small print that said sample or start up, they were to "get you started" . They may have stopped doing this now :)
From the Q&A’s
Hi Me

No. They are starter cartridges only. When they run out you will need to purchase new cartridges. You'll find some here:

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/7020636?CMPID...

Thanks for using Argos Q&A

Answered by JackieS

Mrs Nod's TS5100 (or similar) definitely came with full sized (15ml) carts but that was several years ago. Come to think of it, it was the TS5100's predecessor that came with the 15ml carts - the 5100 was bought because it takes the same carts as the older printer (which died just after she'd bought 2 of each XL carts in a sale!)

Back