Daily Carol's 365 from 12th December 2012 - A Year of Happiness

But no way in hell am I ever doing it again.

lol so on 1st january we can expect a new 365 project can we? ;)
I said I would never do anything like this ..... what if I cant think of anything, what if my photos were rubbish etc etc the list goes on but I jumped in with both feet - only in my first week but may regret it by the end of the month but I will keep trying. I can either get better or I can get worse - hopefully better. Have learnt quite a bit already and that's just looking at everyone elses photos and listening to the guys (Matt, Vince and Kev) and Cg and their advice and trying what they suggest :) So glad I found this site as it is one of the best yet!

Sounds Like a busy day Carol but well done for posting and not giving up at the first hurdle, :clap:
You know i admire you for jumping straight in with this, especially starting so close to xmas, but i know it will give you plenty of lovely opportunites mixed in with the 'omg what can i do today' feeling lol..... maybe seeing you continue will kick my a** into doing it too!:eek:

Insomnia for me tonight so that bath looks like just what i need (y)

Well it looks like it could be a day of 'what the devil shall I do' again. Had the day planned and was hoping to get over to a little nature reserve near the zoo for the afternoon but it is pouring down here :( Was a nice day yesterday and was praying it would be today when I have a few hours to myself but looks like I will have to make other plans.
And I think on January 1st you should start one T :) You have some gorgeous scenery around you and your shots are lovely :)
Matt it looks like it could be a macro style one for me today as well then - and random? very! lol

Always the way carol when we have plans to go out? Hope today's is going well :)

As for me doing 365....arghhhh I don't know lol

Always the way carol when we have plans to go out? Hope today's is going well :)

As for me doing 365....arghhhh I don't know lol

ended up going to the Lake as it stopped raining but was late in the day so by the time I would have got there it would have been losing the light :( Oh well always another day :)

I think you should :) ...... I dare you!!! Double Dare!!! Treble Dare!!! ;)

Thanks Vince :) It was pure bliss :)

carolthomasburns said:
ended up going to the Lake as it stopped raining but was late in the day so by the time I would have got there it would have been losing the light :( Oh well always another day :)

I think you should :) ...... I dare you!!! Double Dare!!! Treble Dare!!! ;)

Arghhh a dare lol!!!!

171212 (1) by CTB SNAPS, on Flickr[/IMG]

Here's the ducks on the lake hiding away - bitter cold wind but at least it isnt frozen like it was at the end of last week. The colour version is a bit dark so had to edit it a bit

Brrrr don't blame carol it's tooooooooo cold! Although I miss the frost for prettyness :)

Excellent capture carol

Thanks T :) would rather have a bit of frost as well - everything looks so nice with a coat of frost :)

Thanks Lee :D

Thanks Matt :D They were actually fighting at one point as well - but this was the quiet before the storm :)

Thanks Matt :D They were actually fighting at one point as well - but this was the quiet before the storm :)

I've seen some right bust ups on the water from time to time, it can be fun to watch :D

It was :) kept trying to catch them and no chance they were way too fast for my eye and camera :D

duck 1a by CTB SNAPS, on Flickr[/IMG]

This is the best I could get of them fighting :(

and there he is (in disguise!) sat on the branch in the left of the photo!! :D lol

I'm putting my DAY 8 photo up now as I managed to get it done tonight before they all disappeared. I made 18 tonight and there are only about 10 left now :( Guess I'll be baking on Thursday again :)
My bit towards the Festive Season :)

pies 3 by CTB SNAPS, on Flickr[/IMG]

They were :D will have to make some more now

aw bless you :) you should try - its very relaxing :) and imagine everyone when you put a photo up as POTD!!! :D

Yummy Carol they look delicious!!

I'm on my way.... Party at yours!:D

Yummy Carol they look delicious!!

I'm on my way.... Party at yours!:D

Thanks T :) Even less left now ..... Baking never lasts long in this house :)

Thanks T :) Even less left now ..... Baking never lasts long in this house :)

I remember it being like that when my mum baked!

I should bake more often really as i do enjoy it and it's the same with my children, especially when everything is still warm mmmmmmm :)

I remember it being like that when my mum baked!

I should bake more often really as i do enjoy it and it's the same with my children, especially when everything is still warm mmmmmmm :)
My mum makes the most amazing Plate Apple Pies mmmmmmm :) It is so relaxing .... music blaring and oven on :) 6 had gone before the tin had cooled down never mind the pies lol
So Thursday will be spent making some more (and hiding them!) and maybe a cake or two :)

191212 by CTB SNAPS, on Flickr

Well as some of you know I have had a 'bad memory day' .... went to visit a friend and saw some beautiful flowers still blooming - even saw a lovely cream Rose in bud. Got the camera out and took some lovely close ups. Was so happy that I had managed to get some flowers still looking good at this time of year. Got home and decided to upload them. Opened the camera and..... NO CARD!! :crying: I had taken the card out last night and forgotten to put it back!!! duuuuuuhhh!! So it was a mad rush across to the Lake to see if I could find anything but the light was going too quickly for anything worth using.
So as a tribute to my wonderful faithful 300D I am putting up a photo of 'Faithful Fred' He kept going through all kinds of problems ..... only failing me now and again but I forgave him and now he is ready to go onto his new home (if not then the bin!) lol
Thank You Fred...... you introduced me to the World of Canon and all its joys and I am sure Elvy (1100D) will carry on where you left off, helping me to improve as time goes by
:ty:

Super back up plan carol, you haven't done well with this whole memory card thingy have you!... I usually leave mine stuck in laptop and curse!

I think Fred is a popular name today my swan pic on FB is fred!:LOL::LOL:

Super back up plan carol, you haven't done well with this whole memory card thingy have you!... I usually leave mine stuck in laptop and curse!

I think Fred is a popular name today my swan pic on FB is fred!:LOL::LOL:

Well I have decided that I am going to get a 'backup' card to keep in the camera back pack so I wont be able to go through that again :(

Have now put Fred on Ebay (with notes about his sticky buttons) and hope that someone will want him and have as much fun as I have had :)

Well I have decided that I am going to get a 'backup' card to keep in the camera back pack so I wont be able to go through that again :(

Have now put Fred on Ebay (with notes about his sticky buttons) and hope that someone will want him and have as much fun as I have had :)

I read that as sticky bottom!!!!:D:D:D

lolol I had to re read it to double check I hadnt spelt it wrong then :)

Well just going through all the buttons on the new camera :) Oh it has monochrome as well as a load of other settings - bit like built in filters :) and did a little movie to show Glenn how good it is - he now wants me to video him djing as well as photos lol

Oh I am going to enjoy this little toy :D

lolol I had to re read it to double check I hadnt spelt it wrong then :)

Well just going through all the buttons on the new camera :) Oh it has monochrome as well as a load of other settings - bit like built in filters :) and did a little movie to show Glenn how good it is - he now wants me to video him djing as well as photos lol

Oh I am going to enjoy this little toy :D

I can tell someone's excited!!!... isn't it great getting a new toy!

want to try them all out but all I have in front of me is a washer and sink (my pc is in the corner of the dining room / kitchen - peace and quiet when I want to work as not many others venture into here unless its to ask 'whats for tea?' lol ) but I suppose they are good enough for now :) Have planned to go to one of the little nature reserves near Blackpool Zoo tomorrow if it stays dry (dont care if it is cold just want it dry) so will be able to try it out then :)

want to try them all out but all I have in front of me is a washer and sink (my pc is in the corner of the dining room / kitchen - peace and quiet when I want to work as not many others venture into here unless its to ask 'whats for tea?' lol ) but I suppose they are good enough for now :) Have planned to go to one of the little nature reserves near Blackpool Zoo tomorrow if it stays dry (dont care if it is cold just want it dry) so will be able to try it out then :)

That sounds lovely, i shall keep everything crossed for you! I'm hoping to go out friday if weather passable!

Back