Daily Carol's 365 from 12th December 2012 - A Year of Happiness

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! Youve decided to join the crazy gang - officially with the 365 :D

carolthomasburns said:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! Youve decided to join the crazy gang - officially with the 365 :D

Wait till the 1st and I'll be a wreck saying noooooooooo what have I done lol

no you won't :) Youll take some brilliant photos I'm sure :)

carolthomasburns said:
no you won't :) Youll take some brilliant photos I'm sure :)

Awww thanks! Well hopefully it will push me and get me out of this unsure feeling!

Anyway sleep for me so catch up with you tomoz x

yes it will - once you start you wont be able to stop - bit like pringles :LOL:

Same for me - night hun and speak tomorrow :) x

Ooh yeah that'd be good to see!! I'm almost certain I'm going to start on the 1st it can be my 365 of turning 40!!

Good grief...is this year everyone turns 40 but me??? Only because I refuse to grow up... :D welcome to the dark world of the 365 ....

Good grief...is this year everyone turns 40 but me??? Only because I refuse to grow up... :D welcome to the dark world of the 365 ....

I suppose you're going to tell me you have years until you are 40 and make me feel really old!? :razz:

Dark side... ooh yay let the fun commmense:D

I suppose you're going to tell me you have years until you are 40 and make me feel really old!? :razz:

Dark side... ooh yay let the fun commmense:D

Oh I have decades of youthful play in me.... :D

We don't have cookies... But there are souvenir tea towels and key rings to those who complete the year....though we're out of stock right now..

Oh I have decades of youthful play in me.... :D

We don't have cookies... But there are souvenir tea towels and key rings to those who complete the year....though we're out of stock right now..

I maybe 40 in Jan but i'm not blooming ancient just yet!!.....

Tea Towels and key rings?.... ooooh exciting! lol

I maybe 40 in Jan but i'm not blooming ancient just yet!!.....

Tea Towels and key rings?.... ooooh exciting! lol

Hey...I'm old enough to be most peoples ancestor... So no jiping!!

The key rings don't light up mind you..and the logo is a jaffa cake on one side...with disclaimer of not to be eaten...

231212 by CTB SNAPS, on Flickr

Love the fresh colours in this - reminds me that Spring is on it's way :D

Well looking on my phone it looks very pretty too! Just perfect to cheer me up!

Hope you're having a lovely Xmas eve eve! :)

Thanks T :) Just on my way out to work :( and have to work tomorrow as well but got 3 days off over christmas so isnt too bad :) Have a lovely Christmas Eve Eve :)

Ouch! I remember having to work at Xmas too, 3 days off is lovely tho :)

I can't believe this rose is still in flower without a mark on it even though we have had torrential rain and frost.
So here is my POTD for Christmas Eve - not very festive but just shows strength in adversity I think :D

241212 by CTB SNAPS, on Flickr

Thanks Lee - tried to get as close as I could :) Didnt even notice the water droplets until I uploaded it lol

Carol that's gorgeous! very very pretty, loving the water droplets too:clap:(y)

awww Thanks T, Vince and Kev :D Had to climb through thick bushes and try to get past my neighbours works van to get it lol ..... but have to admit I am pleased with it :) Love flowers Vince and would happily photograph them all day if I could :D

Kev I agree with T - a challenge would be good :)

awww Thanks T, Vince and Kev :D Had to climb through thick bushes and try to get past my neighbours works van to get it lol ..... but have to admit I am pleased with it :) Love flowers Vince and would happily photograph them all day if I could :D

Kev I agree with T - a challenge would be good :)

Ok....I'll consider it for my next photo24 maybe.... Finding 24 flowers or flower like objects....MAYBE... I don't make promises..

:clap: Yes ..... we could even set one up ourselves couldnt we? See what we can all do :) No prizes though - just to show what we can get

:clap: Yes ..... we could even set one up ourselves couldnt we? See what we can all do :) No prizes though - just to show what we can get

I'm not sure Carol....this eagle flies high alone...well except for Mr hippo.. He's my wingman ... You think you'd have time for a whole day...? of pure unadulterated indulgence of photography.... 24hrs of camera action...? Do you?

;)

I'm not sure Carol....this eagle flies high alone...well except for Mr hippo.. He's my wingman ... You think you'd have time for a whole day...? of pure unadulterated indulgence of photography.... 24hrs of camera action...? Do you?

;)
On my day off? Oh yes would be sheer bliss for me :D

Then maybe we could petition for a whole new area on the forum..

...guess this means I need to look up what a flower actually is???

Yep you do....... it's those real pretty things girls have to buy themselves:LOL:

Real pretty things... Girls buy themselves... That's why I hesitated... Mmmm.... So I'll have to find a girl...who likes to buy flowers???
or even likes them bought for her :D

One that's likes them being bought FOR her.... Gosh...that means finding double the people..as I'll need to find someone who likes buying them...as well as for them.... This gets trickier ??? what sort of sorcery is this??

Real pretty things... Girls buy themselves... That's why I hesitated... Mmmm.... So I'll have to find a girl...who likes to buy flowers???

:bang::bang::bang::bang:

If only carol!!............ My Lil Rat picks me weeds and leaves off bushes i guess i'll have to make do with those........ or buy them myself:thumbsdown::D

hahaha Just take photos of the flowers - much easier :)

Thanks Matt :) ................ and NO they dont Kev :LOL:

Back