Competition.Marten Mere Meet 6/2/10

fracster

I love BRASH and BRASH loves me
Suspended / Banned
Name
Ade
Edit My Images
Yes
First of all, sorry I could not make it today.

Put what you think is your best image from the day in here, the subject is not important,one entry per person only please.The comp. closes next Saturday to give you a week to pick and process your gems.

Neil, the owner of Stealth Wildlife, will judge the competition and the announcements will be made as soon as he makes his mind up.

So lets see what you have to offer.............(y)

Ade,

Sorry to disagree with your rules but after speaking to Neil today he said there are now 3 prizes. There is the jacket as a prize for the overall best photo from the day then some other prizes for the best bird photo and the best non-bird photo. Neil therefore suggested that everyone that attended the meet enter 1 photo in each of the 2 categories and he'll select the 3 winners. He also suggested a timescale of 2 weeks for the deadline but I suppose that is less important.

So come on everyone, get yout entries in. 2 photos per person. 1 Bird shot and 1 non-bird shot.

martinmere3.jpg

I just had to take this pic i think it is amazing do you?

2dgw7py.jpg

daddy said i tilted the lens by accident to get this photo but i did it on purpose to become better than him.

xbwyn9.jpg

My bird entry:

1269195606_resized.jpg

My non bird entry - I didn't take many! (well they tasted great :)):

1269195599_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Ive not seen that bird at Martin Mere before :naughty: might have to pop down more often

Opps I made the mistake of only taking photos of birds so can only enter 1 photo.

Not technically brilliant but I thought it was fun shot, almost as if she is dragging the guy round the trafford center with him following behind.
img54221x.jpg

Here's my feeble efforts.

The laziest swan on the pond.

Applause

Cheers

Andy

wow all those are brill!! ha ha i drag the other half round the trafford centre like that too :LOL:

aww that otter pic is too cute!!

i love the reflection of the swan in the water too!! great! :clap:

ok so i suppose i should enter...not sure why!! LOL

bird picture:
after2.jpg

non bird...(dont think i got many pics that wernt bloody ducks!! ha ha)

IMG_7818a.jpg

now if i win....Which will be soo unlikely :LOL: if its the bird picture im not sure who to donate my prize to.....cowasaki for doing the brill photoshop work, ian who lent me the lens or dave who gave me the composition tips decisions decisions!!

Ade,

Sorry to disagree with your rules but after speaking to Neil today he said there are now 3 prizes. There is the jacket as a prize for the overall best photo from the day then some other prizes for the best bird photo and the best non-bird photo. Neil therefore suggested that everyone that attended the meet enter 1 photo in each of the 2 categories and he'll select the 3 winners. He also suggested a timescale of 2 weeks for the deadline but I suppose that is less important.

So come on everyone, get yout entries in. 2 photos per person. 1 Bird shot and 1 non-bird shot.

He`s doing the prizes,so his rules, no worries.......(y)

Andysnap has persuaded me that I should put these in the competition...hmmm

Another swan

More snowdrops

ah well none of my pics of the otters are sharp enough so i can only enter 1 so its got to be
love is in the air
4412475038_d3bb14095f_o.jpg

Here are my competition entries

bird.
MM6.jpg

non bird.

Im watching you.
MM3.jpg

After a bit of detective work i think we are still outstanding competition entries from:

LeftCurl
CGeezer
IanFlaherty
Cason
Clowesey
Harlequin565
KevMalone

Come on guys and gals, get your entries in. Entering this competition is compulsary. It was one of the rules that Neil set out at the start of the day.

If there is anyone I've not yet caught entering the comp that was there on the day then get your entries up here too.

Ok Mine were fairly dismal but here is my non bird entry and I will stick a pin in my monitor for the bird one to follow :)

Otter

qxwdix.jpg

Lost Swan

2wflmqw.jpg

Last edited:
Back