CUTE WARNING: Pearl's,Moo & Sidney's blog :)

cowasaki

TPer Emeritus
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
I posted a thread about our new kitten a good few weeks ago but we were not able to collect her as she developed cat flu :(

The vet has managed to cure her now so we get to collect her tomorrow.

D700 + AFS 105mm f/2.8 + SB600

6 (Spotted a tog - Chlowasaki)

Last edited:
Ah, she's SO cute!!! Can't wait to pick her up tomorrow for lots of cuddles!

:love: she's gorgeous pictures are not too bad either :LOL:

Just a reminder of how she looked 7 weeks ago:

Last edited:
Now thats my kind of pet ............love cats I had a bengall a few years back

Lovely kitten but they grow so quickly. We took in a stray a couple of years ago that was pregnant and then gave us 2 more litters before she had a trip to the vets. Having kittens and a christmas tree is lots of fun, then watching them climb onto my german shepherd to have a nap.

She's my kind of pet too. I've always had cats, and prefer them to dogs. They're not as smelly or messy - female cats anyway.

She sure is a cutey-pie. We first saw her when she was four weeks old and were told that she'd be ready for re-homing when she reached eight weeks old. We were also told that we would be unlikely to get her because about twenty people were after her! We kept pestering them nonetheless, but at eight weeks old, the litter came down with cat flu and they've been ill ever since. We didn't ring for a while. Then today I nagged Cowasaki to ring them, and it turned out that the vet had just released them for re-homing!!! He drove up there straight away to reserve her. Two of the litter had already gone by the time he got there, and the fourth one was snapped up after we reserved Pearl. We had a home visit tonight, and should be able to pick her up tomorrow, if Mr C can get away from work early enough. Just hope our other cat, Moo likes her. She probably won't at first.

Ooh, so glad to hear she's over the flu - bless the poor kitties.
Well done for rescue too :D, woo. She's absolutley adorable - and with 4female cats ourselves, have to agree they're just fab - she's stunning!

Awww I want one!!

That is a very cute little kitten! :love:

Just found out we're not allowed to pick her up tonight! :crying: You're supposed to visit your kitten three times before being allowed to take her apparently. We've been at least twice but they're only counting two visits, so we've got to play ball and go and visit, then go away again, then go and pick her up. We'll try to visit tonight if Cowasaki gets away from work in time, then attempt to pick her up either Saturday or Monday. Alternatively, they said that we can go and visit on Monday morning, then go back later on Monday and pick her up!!! :shrug: It's beyond me. Apparently it's to stop people reserving an animal and picking it up on a whim, but I think having rung about her almost everyday for the past seven weeks, it's hardly a whim. Oh well. Patience dear girl, patience.

Mrs Cowasaki - I know how you feel - our local rescue has that 3 visit rule about dogs[although the way they run that, it's sensible] I think it used to be 2/3 for cats, too, but we only did one when we got out last year[but we're volunteers and had obv met her[and her kitten] before, to have fell in love]

I know it's frustrating :( - hopefully she'll be home with you very soon!!

Thanks Shorty and Venomator! In the meantime, I'll have to look at her pictures and imagine a cuddle.

Nice enough pics, but to me they seem awfully soft, and no, not because of the subject matter!

JB

Nice enough pics, but to me they seem awfully soft, and no, not because of the subject matter!

JB

Woops must be because I resized them to stick on a disc for RSPCA then resized them again rather than the originals. :)

Very cute pics, won't be showing them to the Mrs!! apparently 2 cats is not enough. I swear I will get home one day soon and find another one running round.

She's home :)

Just a quick snap for today......

Last edited:

You and Helen must be well chuffed after all your waiting Darren... :D

She does look a bit unsure but give it time and enjoy as I'm sure you will... ;)

;p

It's Moo that is unsure. We brought Pearl home and placed her next to Moo, she recoiled and then hissed and cried. It took her hours to recover and that was with Pearl hidden away in another room. I don't think she likes another cat in the house!

In the picture Pearl is watching whilst I was dragging her collar round in front of her so the bell rattled. I think she was deciding when to pounce. (y)

This is another from today in the green room!

And another one of Chlowasaki pointing :nono:

chlgreen001.jpg

Last edited:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

just cute ;D

Back