CUTE WARNING: Pearl's,Moo & Sidney's blog :)

Pearl is adorable!(y)

This was 'Giggsy' on the night we first got her home...(sorry about the picture quality, it was a quick snap with a p&s.)

this is her now, 18 months down the line..... we've been a dog owning family all our lives and have never had a cat before, best thing we ever did, we love her to bits!

Gorgeous cats!

Welcome to the world of Female cats *rollseyes* fun, innit!:LOL:

Oh yes. The kitten is more scarred of the other kitten that keeps going for her when she goes for it though (mirror :))

Oh yes. The kitten is more scarred of the other kitten that keeps going for her when she goes for it though (mirror :))

Oh that poor thing those kittens are the worst ones. Just don't tell her that cat will be stalking her forever more! :eek:

:LOL:
Gawd, I do love kittens!

Arr....

Pearl is not feeling very well this evening, she has been to the vets for her second booster jab :crying:

Last edited:
Hope she's better soon, poor little mite :hug:

Ours went to the vet today, we're all crossing our fingers our youngest cat doesn't have a heart issue - luckily their jabs were overdue and are on kitten ones - so back in 3 weeks anyway, to check.

She's a gorgeous, such a face! :love:

Hope she's better soon, poor little mite :hug:

Ours went to the vet today, we're all crossing our fingers our youngest cat doesn't have a heart issue - luckily their jabs were overdue and are on kitten ones - so back in 3 weeks anyway, to check.

She's a gorgeous, such a face! :love:

Arrr lets hope they both are. Pearl looks all forlorn....... Hope your kitten is ok, poor thing. Make sure you let us know how it is doing and lots of piccies.

We were told by the RSPCA that we should get our kitten a basket, so we did and she loves it...

Last edited:
You can't help but get nice pics when you have such a topic and at least she is feeling better today.

Cute as a button. Keep em comming.

Do her claws like it too??? - Our cats seem to LOVE wicker!

She's so gorgeous, Love the ginger lines on her chin

glad she's feeling better today.

Arrr.......

This was my desktop. Pearl was sitting on the basket looking at me. She pounced then walked over all timidly keeping an eye on this giant Moo. It makes a change as Moo is normally hissing at her!

She is being particularly Tigger like tonight.

The wonderful thing about tiggers
Is tiggers are wonderful things!
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs!
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is
I'm the only one
Tiggers are cuddly fellas
Tiggers are awfully sweet
Ev'ryone el-us is jealous
That's why I repeat... and repeat

The wonderful thing about tiggers
Is tiggers are marvelous claps!
They're loaded with vim and vigor
They love to leap in your laps!
They're jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, thumpy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is
I'm the only one
I-I-I'm , the only... oof!
Ouch!

Last edited:
Aww shes lovely :)
We've got 3 been a while since they were kittens they are between 9 and 18 years old
Pete

Aww shes lovely :)
We've got 3 been a while since they were kittens they are between 9 and 18 years old
Pete

Arr sometimes it is nice when they are that age and they will just lie down and be stroked!

Well done Moo!

:LOL: at the Tigger

The saying "Scaredy cat" is pointed straight at Mrs Moo ! She regularly jumps at her own shadow and leaves the house crying after seeing Pearl in another room. She is only just getting used to the idea of another cat but is still scared of her ! :shrug:

arrr I really like Westies (y) But I doubt the cats would :shrug:

My first Westie used to love cats, one would even come and meet us in the morning and come for a walk with us !!!!.

The second one hated them.

They both hated squirrels, the younger one even caught one in out garden once, I did'nt tell the OH for years.

We have now got a third cat.....

Mr Sidney Biddlesworth. He is one seriously soppy cuddly fellow.

He is a Black and dark brown tabby with very soft fur.

Last edited:
How have the others reacted to the new addition?

We've actually had Sidney for a month now and Him and Pearl are bestest friends curling up together but Moo does not like ANY cats. She even hisses at her own reflection! Sidney and Pearl keep trying to make friends which makes Moo even worse :( Oh well I doubt they will all be friends and I doubt I will ever get a picture of all three together unless I use photoshop or Diazepam.

Mr Sidney Biddlesworth (Sidney or Biddles for short) came to us one day about a month ago. He was scratching at the back door and yowling to come in. After a couple of days of this, Chlowasaki and I were heart broken and sneakily gave him some food and a cuddle. This continued for about a week and we also started bringing into the warm for a cuddle and a feed. After a few days I noticed that he had a bad case of ear mites. He had no collar and was clearly in need of some love and care. I'd seen him and Moo have an eskimo kiss in the garden, and so decided to take Sidney to the vets to get treatment for his ear mites so that our other cats didn't get them. Whilst at the vets, he was checked for a microchip and he didn't have one. The lost and found register was also checked and he wasn't reported missing. We mentioned that we were thinking of sending him out with a collar and capsule containing a note, asking if he belonged to anyone. However, he had stopped wondering off at night, and was staying at our house pretty much permanently, and even when he did go out, he would not venture out of the garden. So the vet said if it was up to him, he'd consider Sidney as our cat - he said he was clearly unloved before he came to us, and it was clear we loved him. So we kept him. We had to have him neutered a couple of weeks ago - for which he's forgiven us now.

He's a wonderfully natured kitten (only seven months old even though he's quite a big fellow). He's extremely laid back and will let you do anything to him, including having to give him a week long course of antibiotics by tablet twice a day, and he'll obediently go into his carrier to be taken to the vets.

He has been a marvelous addition to our family of cats. It took just a few days for Sidney and Pearl to become the very best of friends, and now they are inseparable! However, Moo still hates them both, but as the weather has got colder, Moo is in the house more and more and so is having to put up with them - so maybe over the winter, she'll come round to the idea of having two companions, especially when their kitten behaviour subsides.

Oh not jealous AT ALL. no not me. :love: :love:

How I wish we could have a boy to balance things out. Give Moo time, it'll take a few months but I reckon she'll ease up, esp with a male around.
The cold winter IS helping for us though, so hopefully it does for you too, Tia is almost in all day long[well she had been...not today though].

We were gonna get a 5th cat, and finally a male. But we really didn't wanna drive our 'princess' away - fingers crossed his fosterer looks like she's smitten

I thought I would get Sidney Biddlesworth at f1.4 with the AFS50mm, he didn't seem that impressed really.

Last edited:
and one of the pearl monster......

Last edited:
Moo has just come in from the cold. She doesn't like this new white rain!!

Pearl has decided that she prefers Nikon to all other brands.

Last edited:
Hi Darren, just had a catch up with the shots I managed to miss last year, Pearl and the Sid meister are fine additions to the catwasaki household, three more to go and you'll have the same number as us :D :exit:

Tara

Hi Darren, just had a catch up with the shots I managed to miss last year, Pearl and the Sid meister are fine additions to the catwasaki household, three more to go and you'll have the same number as us :D :exit:

Tara

We have the Moo-ster as well.....

Last edited:
1st one (phoenix) not really but yes 2nd one (memphis) is.

Characteristic of BSH is big wide face, which we love.

Last edited:
Back