CUTE WARNING: Pearl's,Moo & Sidney's blog :)

Didnt want to hi-jack another thread of a kitten I have just seen but this one is well on it's way to free for :D all so here is my Maisy moo, (Girl cat, Midget cat or anything unrepeatable when she still tears up the carpets at 3 in the morning) as a kitten and yes we have plenty oh scratch posts grrrrrr to evilness in cats ;)

One of our cat - Toffee. 16yrs old, but thinks he's still a kitten.

toffee.JPG

Right, after my site www.cowasaki.co.uk has become live I have started a gallery at gallery.cowasaki.co.uk . If you click on any of my images it will take you to my gallery although I have only done this thread so far!

Pearl has been out in the sun following Sidney about for the most part but otherwise having a relaxing time. :)

27 - Oh hello are you playing out too?

28 - Whats this green stuff

Well here we are Pearl aged a little older, now 15 months old :)

Rovers_Andy just popped around and I nicked his 70-200 f2.8 vr2 for five minutes.

70_200pearl.jpg

How are the kitties coming along Cowasaki? All of them are so cute!

My gf keeps asking if we can get a cat. I keep saying no but it's getting harder and harder each time :LOL:

How are the kitties coming along Cowasaki? All of them are so cute!

My gf keeps asking if we can get a cat. I keep saying no but it's getting harder and harder each time :LOL:

They are all doing great. Pearl is like the kitten off the advert on TV.... "I might be the smallest in the house but I'm also the meanest". Moo is a grumpy jumpy one and Sidney is just big boned :)

Looks like she has settled in,Guess who is going to "rule the roost"

Looks like she has settled in,Guess who is going to "rule the roost"

Probably. Sidney is just having a snooze at the moment so that he has enough energy for his main sleep.

Back