D300 reduced to £749 @ Jessops

And the Canon 1D MKIII is only £1999 so prices are coming down a little it looks

is the d300 being phased out? Its shown as no longer available for home delivery...

No stock anywhere in the South West or Bristol area's either.

is the d300 being phased out? Its shown as no longer available for home delivery...

It was discontinued when the D300s was released, it's a bit of a bargain at that price (y)

EDIT: Not that I can find any in the Central Belt :(

Last edited:
Bargain? telling me!!! I paid £1150 last April for mine. Some drop:wacky:

I'm sure I saw on HotUkDeals that there were only 3 left and they were all in the Channel Islands.

cant find one in Kent. shame, was tempted.

None in Scotland either

Big con again ,

typical of Jessops to offer so low when none in stock

will try anything to get you into the shop :thumbsdown:

None in Scotland either

Big con again ,

typical of Jessops to offer so low when none in stock

will try anything to get you into the shop :thumbsdown:

Just what I was about to say.
Why don't they stick them on ebay like argos do, so everyone can have a fair chance and their stock level will be visible. :thumbsdown:

And 8% discount back on again through Quidco, it seems, so < £700.
Mike

Seems to have been removed from the website, i should think so... why advertise if no stock!

I reserved one of these yesterday afternoon, and was travelling the 90 miles this morning to pick it up when I received a call from the jessops store in question telling me there was a mistake and that they didnt have it in stock after all, I presume one of the staff has taken it at that price. I was not impressed but I dont think there is much I can do.
does anyone think it would be worth taking this up with their head office?

No luck at all South East. But again that is the same story with most of their cleared stuff

Back