Daily Donnie's 365 for 2013

I really like this one. I think it's the textures you've captured, and the pp is really nice.

Only just gone through and subscribed to everyone's and now playing catch up...

My favourite of all of yours so far is the scooter in the frost with the webs. Keep going back to it :) Today's works really well too!

Great processing and I love the fact I have no idea what it actually is but still want to look at it. Good work!

I like that, I think machinery and the like are very good subjects. Nice conversion too.

Nice shot Paul , great mono !

Cheers :)

Great processing and I love the fact I have no idea what it actually is but still want to look at it. Good work!

It's actually the inside of an electrical points box for an old 50's Maicoletta scooter :D

I like that, I think machinery and the like are very good subjects. Nice conversion too.

Cheers :) I was sorting some bits out from the shed for ebay later this week and found it, had it for years laying in the corner and just thought it would work well. (y)

Todays shot is another indoor one, too cold to get out at the moment and a freezing fog has descended! So for January 22nd we have:

The Ikea Weave

365_22 by Donnie Canning, on Flickr

which is literally a shot of the side of one of our Ikea storage baskets lit only with light coming through the patio windows.

2 great shots there. That weave is brilliant, love the DOF and effect you've achieved.

I really like the Ikea Weave! Well done for spotting it and the lighting works a treat!

I love day 21 I love to see the inside of stuff, if I had the ball's I'd have taken one of cameras apart ages ago :LOL: now for today's I see what you were going for but not sure that the focus is quite right, I think you should have gone for a flatter angle of approach :thinking:

Playing catch up.. some lovely images paul... like everyone i love the lambretta in the snow.. but also love the last 2... especially the machinery... thats ace(y)

I like your weave shot, very interesting colour and texture.

Alright, today;s may be a fill shot, but you can't go wrong with a pint of guiness! Good one :)

:LOL: not exactly the best photo ever but then you know that (y) but what is interesting is that some how the gritty nature of the photo some how works with the smoothness of the product (y) makes me as the viewer wonder if you were in some gritty (maybe on the older days) smokey old boozer ;)

Back