Drop more Milk

Very nice creative style capture Gav, I still love to see this kinda pic' and this particular one works very well.

Very nice creative style capture Gav, I still love to see this kinda pic' and this particular one works very well.
Thank you, George, I struggle with creating set ups, glad you like it :)

Excellent :)

Did you you any 'fancy' lighting or just skilful speedlight use?
2 speedlites, 1 on the left pointing down roughly 45 degree angle, 1 on the right just above level.

Cracking shot mate really do like this.
Hope you don't mind but it reminds me of an old mate who did the 52 as well as this.

Cracking shot mate really do like this.
Hope you don't mind but it reminds me of an old mate who did the 52 as well as this.

Cheers Dave (y)
No worries, I have scrolled through in the past, some great stuff in there, I need to dream up some more ideas.

Lovely shot Gav and inspires me to try it.

So I'm guessing lots of light and very fast shutter speed, camera on timer, aim - fire, and expect an awful lot of failures !

Lovely shot Gav and inspires me to try it.
Cheers Keith.

So I'm guessing lots of light and very fast shutter speed, camera on timer, aim - fire, and expect an awful lot of failures !
2 flashes (1 is enough but does cause heavy shadows)
1/200 (fastest flash sync speed) the flash freezes the moment, more important than the SS.
Focus on the drop point with 'f' number to cover area.
Has for failures, yes, LOTS!!
Only 215 !.. think I have around 6 that may be workable :D

I do use a waterdrop timer kit which helps with the timing, it can be done without, but fail rate gets higher still!

Back