E-Cigarettes

The cream is Flavour Art sweet cream and it's Capella sweet strawberry. It's soo good :)

I've found a local b and m that sells the Element stuff for a tenner a bottle (to me anyway :) ). Online prices a ten minute walk away!

Always handy then Nick.I need to catch up on some mixing,I got plenty of 72mg base here and some VG just need to top up on PG.

Anybody planning on attending Vapefest?

Anybody planning on attending Vapefest?

If it wasn't 300 miles away I might have :(

Just ordered supplies yesterday for my next big batch. enough to make 1800ml at 4mg, should keep me going a few weeks:D Very rarely treat myself to any ready made these days, I'm a frugal Scotsman and it pains me to pay the same for a 6mg or 0mg as I would for 24mg. I know from mixing myself that the nic content can make a huge difference in the price.

So I've ordered a 50 watt I stick, still a bit confused about the watts/voltage settings but i suppose I'll work it out! Gonna try it with my aerotank and see what happens!

Shouldn't take you long to have the settings the way you like them Steve and it's very easy and quick to adjust. Handy feature on the 50 watt is that you can hold the up/down buttons for a few seconds and it will lock your settings. I was running the 20watt and then the 50 watt with aerotank megas. and was using naturevape heads in the tank. They lasted very well and nice and easy to change cotton in. Although being so tight I've switched them for a Lemo and a Lemo 2 for easier home coiling.

What do you think a good start point would be? Bearing in mind I'm used to fixed evod batteries !

Well your evod batteries will be putting out 3.7volts, so put the eleaf in voltage mode and start there. The screen will show the voltage you have set but will also tell you the resistance of the coil and wattage output.From there you can adjust to taste, and decide if you want to use voltage settings or wattage. 3 quick clicks changes from one to the other. It's a starting point and you will soon find your sweet spot or savoury depending on your flavours.

Thanks for that! Getting quite exited now!

You should find a world of difference with that setup Steve.As Colin suggests,start of low with the power,vape with it for a short while and then gradually increase it.Depending on what type of atomiser,ressistance of your coil and the type of liquid you use, will all give you varying results,so there is nothing set in stone so to speak.Well other than if you start getting a dry burnt taste you have gone too far :D I have 12 mods here and I use all of them at different power settings to find the sweet spot that suites.

I do enjoy my Cloupor mini, aspire tank filled with Red Vape Dark.

Tough little thing, had it for 8 months now, dropped regularly and still working. Such a simple design and solid build.

Last edited:
I do enjoy my Cloupor mini, aspire tank filled with Red Vape Dark.

Tough little thing, had it for 8 months now, dropped regularly and still working. Such a simple design and solid build.

Sometimes the simple things work well,I have an ACESmok50 which is getting on for a year old now,never faltered at all.

One for the gallery :D

047_364_zps1jrae4bc.jpg

My mate has one of those in white with a light blue stripe, him being a Manchester City fan lol

Serious bit of kit that.

Well it`s just one more in the collection and does the job :D

My misses bought me a cheapy set-up from Homebargains and a few liquids which I have been trying over the last couple of weeks or so. Love the Apple flavour one and the Cherry's not too bad either, the plain tobacco ones are a bit rough. I have halfed my baccy smoking now but need to get to zero over the coming weeks.

Will look to get the V2 spinner Rich mentioned to me a good few months ago on this thread, if I like the way my vaping is going!

My misses bought me a cheapy set-up from Homebargains and a few liquids which I have been trying over the last couple of weeks or so. Love the Apple flavour one and the Cherry's not too bad either, the plain tobacco ones are a bit rough. I have halfed my baccy smoking now but need to get to zero over the coming weeks.

Will look to get the V2 spinner Rich mentioned to me a good few months ago on this thread, if I like the way my vaping is going!

Don't beat yourself up if you find you have the odd cigarette. You have done brilliantly already in cutting down by 50%, that's a massive achievement in its self. Keep vaping and slowly does it with the cigarettes.

So got the Ileaf 50w this morning! Have to say its a lovely thing-feels great and looks good! looking forward to not having to change batteries every 5 mins!

Anyone have difficult sleeping after vaping? I have been having a good old puff in the evenings and I am finding that I dont sleep so well even with the medication I take (Morph, Amitiryptyline & Gabapentin). Last night as an example, went to bed just after 10.00, awake at 11.27 for a while, awake at 02.30 for an hour or so, awake at 04.30, get out of bed at 05.30. It just seems I dont sleep very well after vaping, anyone else have similar problems?

Sounds like too much nicotine @Swanseajack
When I first started vaping I moved from 60 roll-ups per day to 0 and my first couple of liquids were 24mg strength. I found this to be too much even after having smoked so much. I immediately switched to 16/18 strengths and felt better for it. and swiftly reduced from there.

Sounds like too much nicotine @Swanseajack
When I first started vaping I moved from 60 roll-ups per day to 0 and my first couple of liquids were 24mg strength. I found this to be too much even after having smoked so much. I immediately switched to 16/18 strengths and felt better for it. and swiftly reduced from there.

The ones I have bought are 18mg strength so probably to strong for me. I was smoking about 40 rollies a day. What is the next strength down, something like 12mg?

Great choice on the istick. Boss bit of kit. It's one of my walk around mods.

The ones I have bought are 18mg strength so probably to strong for me. I was smoking about 40 rollies a day. What is the next strength down, something like 12mg?

Yeah 12 will be the next step down. it didn't take me long to get down to 6mg and my own mixes are now about 4mg or less.

Great choice on the istick. Boss bit of kit. It's one of my walk around mods.

Agreed, I have two in rotation and a Lemo and Lemo 2, these are all I use now. Takes about two minutes to make a new micro-coil for the lemos or under a minute to just change the cotton. Battery charging is taken care of with our multi usb charger for the phones.
Much less paraphernalia lying around now.

I found the opposite sleeping wise and looking online it seemed quite common. I was getting very sleepy and having afternoon naps for a few weeks when i started.:rolleyes:

Picked up an MVP 3 pro on friday and its a lot better feeling than my istick. also got some of the vertical coils for my sub tank mini, but not sure I'm as keen on them seem a lot more airy than the originals and need more wattage to get the same vapour and hit. Though I've noticed the mvp hits less than the stick at the same wattage, as i suspect the stick over powers.

I need to go out tomorrow so will pop into Celtic Vapours to see what they have @ 12mg. Will also look at the vaping kits they have got.

I need to go out tomorrow so will pop into Celtic Vapours to see what they have @ 12mg. Will also look at the vaping kits they have got.

Fatal :D picked up another mech this week,the Rig.

IMG_0097_zpsbhnhyoyz.jpg

Looks nice Rich,

Not feeling to well today so not bothering going out. Will have to visit Celtic later in the week. Went to have a look on their website yesterday and my computer was blocking them for a potential virus, so didn't have a chance to look around there stock before visiting.

Fatal :D picked up another mech this week,the Rig.

IMG_0097_zpsbhnhyoyz.jpg

Looks nice Rich,

Not feeling to well today so not bothering going out. Will have to visit Celtic later in the week. Went to have a look on their website yesterday and my computer was blocking them for a potential virus, so didn't have a chance to look around there stock before visiting.

whoops! Get well soon mate (y)

Fancied a play when I got in from work tonight and got the drill out. Twisted 26 awg dual coil 8 wraps around a 3mm screwdriver. Comes out at just about 0.3. Vaping at 80 watts on the Sig 100 with Element Key Lime Cookie. I'm currently in flavourtown and there's thick white clouds rolling in :)

Fancied a play when I got in from work tonight and got the drill out. Twisted 26 awg dual coil 8 wraps around a 3mm screwdriver. Comes out at just about 0.3. Vaping at 80 watts on the Sig 100 with Element Key Lime Cookie. I'm currently in flavourtown and there's thick white clouds rolling in :)

It has to be done Nick :D I would however expected a much better macro shot on a forum such as this :p

Anyone tried a car coil spring, 24V truck battery, a pair of overalls and a pint of juice in a tent?

I'm getting some 22 gauge wire tomorrow so I could triple twist that for a laugh I suppose!

rofl!!!

whoops! Get well soon mate (y)

Popped into Celtic Vapours yesterday and picked up the 10mg Apple flavour to try out, slept okay last night so the previous 18mg was too strong. I think you mentioned the V2 spinners? to me a while ago as a starter kit and Celtic have stopped selling them and are now stocking Atom products. Have you any experience with these Rich?

We had to put new plates on the car and it was Clares birthday so I didn't have great deal of time there, plus there was another customer butting in when I was asking questions. I nearly stuck the head on him.

Do you still cough up all the nasty gunk when using these? Packed up smoking cold turkey five months ago and my lungs are having one almighty clear out

Think these might have been the better option and want to know in case I have a relapse

Thanks
Rich

Do you still cough up all the nasty gunk when using these? Packed up smoking cold turkey five months ago and my lungs are having one almighty clear out

Think these might have been the better option and want to know in case I have a relapse

Thanks
Rich

I never cough at all Rich,I imagine you could still have a bit of shit clearing from your lungs.Good sign mate (y)

Thanks Rich, have to say I have never felt so rough since I gave up and think vaping would have been the better way to go

Enjoy!!

My last 2 purchases; a HCigar VT40 with a Vapor Giant Mini, which has a Kayfun type build deck (so dead easy to build on) but with more air and with a Ni200 build it it's a nice vape.

IMG_20150729_195025.jpg

Back