Film Photo Challenge 19 - 'Back to Work' Discussion Thread

Great shot Asha, I love your back to work interpretation. So no pressure but you have to come up with a cracking theme for the next one, the 20th challenge.

Congrats Asha

Thanks Brian......No prize then?:shrug:...Not even a quid roll of Vista :( :D

Great shot Asha, I love your back to work interpretation. So no pressure but you have to come up with a cracking theme for the next one, the 20th challenge.

Cheers Nick, The Mrs seems to believe that all credit for the shot goes to her...yeah right!!:D :D

Maybe this weekend being an hour longer than usual ( End of BST) will give the additional time I need to think up a suitable theme :D

Well done Asha, cracking shot and well thought out.

Andy

Thanks Brian......No prize then?:shrug:...Not even a quid roll of Vista :( :D

I've found some Cibachrome paper (but use by 1985) you can have..well providing my wife hasn't thrown it away.

I've found some Cibachrome paper (but use by 1985) you can have..well providing my wife hasn't thrown it away.

I think that Cibachrome paper can be shot directly in camera can it not??

The result would be reversed as in mirror like what is seen on a ground glass screen but guess it could be fun.

I have no idea of the processing procedure for it though.

I'm presuming you've used it yourself Brian?....... in an enlarger??

I think that Cibachrome paper can be shot directly in camera can it not??

The result would be reversed as in mirror like what is seen on a ground glass screen but guess it could be fun.

I have no idea of the processing procedure for it though.

I'm presuming you've used it yourself Brian?....... in an enlarger??

Indeed...prints for transparency film, it's was supposed to be the best for vivid results and longevity.
I've scanned the slide to a jpg but just can't get the shades of greens right(shot in Ireland) compared to the Cibachrome print...maybe the Agfa slide film didn't age well erm well it was about 40-45 years ago.
img431-1000px.jpg

Indeed...prints for transparency film, it's was supposed to be the best for vivid results and longevity.
I've scanned the slide to a jpg but just can't get the shades of greens right(shot in Ireland) compared to the Cibachrome print...maybe the Agfa slide film didn't age well erm well it was about 40-45 years ago.
img431-1000px.jpg

Looks to have aged very well tbh.....I'm of a similar age and I look hagged in comparison!:D :D

Maybe this weekend being an hour longer than usual ( End of BST) will give the additional time I need to think up a suitable theme :D

Did the thinking apparatus produce a result? :D

Last edited:
Did the thinking apparatus produce a result? :D

LOL I believe my thinking apparatus was past it's best by date quite a while back!

I've been contemplating a few themes. I think i'm going to go with one that allows plenty of scope and will hopefully encourage plenty of interest into the challenge.....need to check it hasn't been used before first!!

If i get a chance later this evening then I'll set the ball rolling, if not then I'll knuckle down tomorrow and get it sorted.....

Back