Daily Flook999 365 fred

Great week! congrats! I like #6 the more I look at it. Still can't figure out what it is mind you...

Nicely processed and I couldn't agree with the sentiment more.

Playing catch up with this one and it's a great start to the year :) I like the bird houses, the van promoting the soldiers' charity and the tax discs - like your choice of processing as well. Will be checking back to see what you do next! :)

Thanks once again for all the comments. I'm trying to keep up with other people's, but that takes more time than the photo-a-day :)

Tell me about it :LOL:

I like this, although the conversion has left it a little flat to my mind.

Not sure about day 8, mainly because I'm not totally sure about what I'm looking it, great to meet the fall back crew, I think we all have a little full back crew on our challenge (y) and if you've not already seen it you should check out Wicker_Man's thread

I like this too, but your horizontal looks a little off kilter to me :)

Love the birdhouse shot! That's a really good shot. Quite like the carpark shot as well, had to take a few looks at it to work it out, but it's very interesting. I'm still thinking about that last shot. I really like the abstractness of it though.

MWHCVT said:
I wonder if the processing is not a little too much maybe dialed back a little :thinking: but wine time that sounds very good :D

That's sort of the theme for the 365, so far at any rate. Take a crap camera, push the result through snapseed and process the hell out of it :). Not for purists I grant you, but completely divorced from what I usually do. This allows me to focus on making the image, and not be concerned with technicalities or whether its right or wrong to be heavy handed with the PP.

not seen that Colin, but i will look out for it. Like the curve of the table and the lighting on the blinds

That's gorgeous!... Agree with above.. Tone is lovely

Cool, I think shop windows make some fascinating shots - almost art in themselves

Looks like you have a good angle there Colin - nicely composed and captured (y)

Really like day 13, like the processing on it. Last 2 are quite good too. Amazing what you can do with a phone these days!

Back