Daily Flook999 365 fred

<---------- Leica envy! It works really well with the high contrast/heavy processing.

Last edited:
Leica :love: :love:

Excellent image I really like this.... Agree with snapseed it's awesome!

I seem to have missed a day or two - sorry about that! Today's is VERY nice - and I like those little workmen in there as well! (y)

Colin, that one works a treat. Well composed and processed. Is there a slight tilt to the left? not sure if that can be adjusted but regardless love the quality of the shot (y)

I like that and the lighter processing is much better suited for this.

I actually like today's!

Me too :) Everyday objects can look pretty good sometimes

thanks you two, quite pleased with how it turned out :cool:

tickover it may be but I like it, my only thing is that bit that says multipack on the top lol.

hehe sorry, I'm cheap, only buy multi packs :D

three strong images though for me I just love media city the way that the bridge leads you across the water and down that alley between the building is just wonderful :clap:

Some grand work Colin loving he bridge shot !

really fortunate to get this, it was shot off a half built building which when complete will mean this viewpoint is obscured

Some interesting images, but I'm not keen on the really grainy look on the model.

know what you mean, its not exactly conventional treatment for this type of shot, but this whole 365 for me is about experimentation

Love the can shot really well done!(y)

thank you :cool:

Oooh you sort your books by author, mine are in the order of the rainbow ;)

Ahh Colin I like that!! Don't feel sad; I felt similarly a few days back. This too shall pass ;)

Please don't lose your enthusiasm these are cool shots and pp is ace!!

Blimey, just as I thought it was safe, I got a flippin' Meerkat right in the face! Nice one! :LOL:

I like the model one - she looks a bit feisty! Showing good 'attitude' there! I really like the bookcase and today's is really great - what is it? I mean, is that on something or did you create it for the photo? :)

Back