Daily Flook999 365 fred

I used to spend all my time editing on the phone, the apps you can get now are pretty good... excellent work(y)

I've missed this thread over the past few days for some reason, but really like how it's going - the letter box is great and I also really like the coffee shot as well. :)

Thanks folks for all the feedback. Tonight vie shot about 350 frames of a dress rehearsal at he Garrick theatre in Stockport, and I'm sooooo tempted to use one as my photo for the day. But I'm determined to stick to my guns and stay with the iPhone, so it will just be a grab shot of the front door :)

2013-01-17 by ashworthme, on Flickr

Last edited:
Today I was expecting to add a snow based shot to the 365 series, however here in sunny Manchester we appear to have missed out. Instead, I had to scour the house for a found still life and resort once again to serious pp to create an image. I'm beginning to think what I've embarked upon here isn't really photography :)

2013-01-18 by ashworthme, on Flickr

I quite like that though I suggest not taking a fleeting glance at it as I was looking at the telly and glimpsed it out of the corner of my eye and my first thought was eew a photo of toes :eek: how random is that :cautious: I need :help: :wacky:

Quite impressed with the processing you're achieving here. Agreed about that reflection. Love the postbox though, the dof applied makes it quite an interesting shot.

Oh yes, much prefer them like this, although it is probably a little dark for my taste

I'm liking the grunge theme, and those flowers look terrific all grunged up (or down, however it may be)

I like all three of your flower shots - today's is really good and I think the processing on all of them works well. :)

your grunge works well, and shows flowers differently, I like your take on it

Love the flower shots, especially the grunge themes. Really like that effect.

The light on that last flower shot is wicked too.

Catching up a bit... loving the gritty feel to your processing..(y)

oh the processing really works on that, it's made it look like the gun is actually coming out of frame :eek:

thanks Matt, pure luck really, the sun was that bright I couldnt see to frame the shot :)

Catching up a bit... loving the gritty feel to your processing..(y)

thanks Trace, its a look ive always liked and is far too easy to achieve in snapseed. I suspect I'll have overdone this by about March :cool:

Have to agree with Matt, very 3D like (y)

Thanks Sarah, your input as always is appreciated :)

Back