For info, my redirected threads are still active

GardenersHelper

In Memoriam
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of my threads have been moved to the Talk Post Processing and Image Editing forum. I don't know who arranged this, and looking at it one way I can see the logic of it; they are about post processing. However, they were written specifically about macro and close-up work and I have been having a good conversation in this forum on both threads. Those conversations are ongoing. However, now they have been redirected it seems that in this forum they don't move to the top and show as unread when a new post is made to them. That means that people in the intended audience, the folk in this forum, have no way of knowing that the conversations are ongoing. It looks like they will simply drop down the list here and disappear, no matter how much additional activity there is on the threads.

So, for those who have been following the story in Grey card white balance and camera profiles for flower close-ups and Using Lightroom Radial Filters on close-up images these threads are still active, but you'll need to pop into Talk Post Processing and Image Editing to find out whether there is anything new in the threads.

Do you think I should try and get them put back here?
http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/th...-camera-profiles-for-flower-close-ups.563775/

We'll I think it's very rude to move them without telling you!

I did suggest duplicating them as they may have wider appeal (in one of the threads) but knew they were mainly related to macro. I certainly didn't ask anyone to move them!

I think it may be worth trying to get them moved back, particularly if you are going to write more aimed at this group, but happy to be directed to the other forum if that's the best place for them.

Back