Get well soon Matt and Darrell

its not just a Touran its a touran cabriolet joking aside glad you lads are ok mind photos of the hot nurses lol get well soon lads

its not just a Touran its a touran cabriolet joking aside glad you lads are ok mind photos of the hot nurses lol get well soon lads

Exactly Touran CC one of a kind :)

Top Gear did a cabrio conversion on the Renault version a few years ago - just don't take it through a car wash!
On the subject of joking in hospital while unwell, I asked the surgeon who removed Mr M last year to both upgrade my memory with a 64gig card and install Greek language. He replied that if he could do either, did I really think he'd be working for the NHS? After the op, I asked one of the surgeons who assisted if I could pick her brain about summat "since you've already picked mine"!!!

Just spotted this.
Best wishes to you both and a speedy recovery.

Keith

Some great comments of support for the 2 lads , overwhelming togetherness !!

:) Well done TP'ers

Indeed mate, just goes to prove why I love this forum and its members so much, I've also had some amazing private messages including one last night that I don't mind admitting brought a little tear to my eye :)

Matt how did your 'cow' take the news.....:LOL: (looked for the photo but couldn't find it)

She mooooooaned a lot about it :) it was one of Darrell's threads :)

Sarah will hate me for this but I've just had a visit from one of the district nurses and now have a photo of my wound on my phone :) should I post it ;)

The thing is YOU might get a reputation of being a bit of a trouble-maker.

As for Sarah, nah shes a pussycat. (y)

The thing is YOU might get a reputation of being a bit of a trouble-maker.

As for Sarah, nah shes a pussycat. (y)

:shrug: moi :shrug:

Sarah's lovely I don't think she would splat me with the hammer of doom just for one little picture :D

Put it up as your PoTD

Take a photo of the phone with the picture on then put that up as your POTD ;)

Oh come on....you've got to show us now lol

Oh come on....you've got to show us now lol

so what you're saying is anyone who talks about 'interesting' pictures of themselves has to show them :naughty: :LOL:

Pretty sure I posted pics of my slash over the rooftop (fnar fnar...) but I've deleted that album from my gallery to free up space for holiday snaps!

TBH, I wouldn't worry about posting somebody's phonetographs - I'd be more worried about the sewer spotting his/her original artwork (the stitching!)

Pretty sure I posted pics of my slash over the rooftop (fnar fnar...)

yeah we needed that like a hole in the head :LOL:

Matt just put the photo up and say it was a special FX for a TV program. ;)

Jon, PUT IT AWAY!!!

Mods please ban the people that demanded to see it ;) not me :D

Ouchy by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Oh God! I just hope Lynton never has a circumcision. :LOL:

He doesn't own a macro lens :naughty:

Call that an injury? Have done worse shaving. Man up!

Whoever put those stitches in wants shooting.

I'd have got a bo££0ck!ng if I had done that.

what part of you anatomy does that show ?

I don't know where it is, but I think it's about to devour the Enterprise.

Yeah I figured it was your arse, I was trying for delicacy

next question is how the hell you managed to graze your arse during a car crash - were you naked at the time ? :LOL:

Yeah I figured it was your arse, I was trying for delicacy

next question is how the hell you managed to graze your arse during a car crash - were you naked at the time ? :LOL:

No not my arse :razz: and if you've never driven nude you've not lived, though no I wasn't naked ;)

Back