Get well soon Matt and Darrell

My guess was going to be elbow or thereabouts.

Now, where are the snaps of my vasectomy scar?!:D

Eeeeeeeewww!!!

OK OK curiosity got the better of me and I looked.

Right. I'm off to polish the ban hammer before any vasectomy pics come out :LOL:

I've been 'done' twice....so brace yourself :D

Sorry :) l don't think it's too bad though (y)

I agree Matt, compared to Lyntons pics I think yours are mild mate.

I just hope she don't hit me too hard in the vasectomy with her hammer. :puke: :crying:

I agree Matt, compared to Lyntons pics I think yours are mild mate.

I just hope she don't hit me too hard in the vasectomy with her hammer. :puke: :crying:

Oh kinky though the ban dungeons were closed down, something to do with a noise abatement order, screams were too loud apparently

Oh kinky though the ban dungeons were closed down, something to do with a noise abatement order, screams were too loud apparently

Well in that case i'll lie low for a bit.....:coat:

wishing you both a speedy recovery

Tell you what, things like this seriously put life and whatever problems you think you have in perspective. Really glad you guys made it through that relatively unscathed and I wish you all the best for a quick recovery.

I just hope the memory cards survived! :LOL:

Tell you what, things like this seriously put life and whatever problems you think you have in perspective. Really glad you guys made it through that relatively unscathed and I wish you all the best for a quick recovery.

I just hope the memory cards survived! :LOL:

Your really not wrong there...I am missing a £70 CF card that is/was in a cubby hole as a "been a tit and left the card at home." Back up card :(

Well I have well and truly missed this one :puke: Hope you are both mended now guy`s (y) Hugs and kisses to both of you :thinking: ;)

Looking on the bright side it seems Matt has erm bounced back :exit: fairly well :LOL:

And Darrel was talking about setting fire to the NHS when we last spoke :eek:

Looking on the bright side it seems Matt has erm bounced back :exit: fairly well :LOL:

And Darrel was talking about setting fire to the NHS when we last spoke :eek:

Well that`s him back on top form then Pete :LOL::LOL:

Back