Happy Christmas

AliB

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
:)

Happy Christmas to all at TP, welcome to all the new photographers who have joined this year, hope there are many more to come. A huge thank you from me to everyone who has made me smile, laugh and cry this year.

A big thank you to our hosts here and the mods who help to keep us all in line, not an easy task with what is now a huge membership.

The camaraderie and generous nature shown by folks sometimes takes my breath away and long may that continue (It will keep me quiet anyway)

I hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow.

Happy Christmas
xxx

Happy Christmas Ali.

As a newbie to the forum I have found this forum interesting and useful and sometimes frustrating! But I like it! So Happy Christmas and New Year to all......especially to KIPAX and Gary Coyle! ;-)

Hear Hear:)

N.B. you are early you know:)

Hear Hear:)

N.B. you are early you know:)

Yeah, I know, struggling to stay awake! Not like you young 'un's out partying. I've got a 7 year old who is as "Giddy as a kipper" by her own admission who will be up at stupid O'clock! :D

Merry Christmas Ali and everyone, hope you and yours have a good one. Really looking forward to tomorrow as my daughter is 8 and like yours is well excited for the morning (y)

Tommy.

:wave: !!Merry Christmas everyone!! :wave:

(grumble grumble at work with stinking cold and just started the day by spilling soup down meself :razz: )

Hope you all have a good one!!!

Merry Christmas to you all.....:clap::clap::clap:

and Thanks for all the advice these past few months !!!

Festive Greetings One and All. A Merry Christmas....

Merry christmas everyone :)
Only been a member for over a week, and only got my camera today,
However, already have received so much useful information and viewed so many inspirational pictures!
Cant wait to hang around next year and watch myself improve :)

best wishes from me too...

have a good one all.. eat, drink and be merry.. ;)

best wishes,

michelle

x

And the very best of wishes for Christmas and the New Year from me as well. (y)

Yeah, I know, struggling to stay awake! Not like you young 'un's out partying. I've got a 7 year old who is as "Giddy as a kipper" by her own admission who will be up at stupid O'clock! :D

How many soon to be 50 year olds do you call young then?:D

It's CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! ............................................. And I'm working :shake: :bonk: :bang:, but have a great one out there for all us that have to work today.

and a Merry Christmas to you too Ali, and everyone else too :wave:

An "une joyeux Noel" to Ali and the rest of you from the TP french outpost.

Bob

Merry Xmas to everyone

"For unto you is born this day a Saviour who is Christ the Lord"

Hope you all have a happy and peaceful Christmas.

Img_0433.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!! :wave:

It's been a very special year for us, and it's been great to share it with all at TP. (y)(y)(y)

Nadolig Llawen

he's been(y)merry xmas you lot, sorry I have to go now and play with my toys.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Back