Jessica Grace Born 1/10/10 - a 365 - Challenge complete!!!!

lovely to see your boys looking after their little sister. So glad to see Henry is doing so very well.

Last edited:
This is an amazing thread, such a beautiful baby girl and I can't believe how much she's changing already! Love the photo on the dolls house, though day 5 is my favourite so far. (y)

Last edited:
Great set of pics and will be superb watching her grow over the coming months :)

I've also taken a pic pretty much every day of our first, he's 1 on Saturday. Sadly they are 99% "normal" everyday shots and nothing as superb as yours here!!

Stunning wee lass.

Love shots 2, 3 and 4 in post 45.

I won't let the wife see these, might get her in the mood again. LOL

Awww Congratulations! - she's gorgeous! (y)

Thanks!

Great set of pics and will be superb watching her grow over the coming months :)

I've also taken a pic pretty much every day of our first, he's 1 on Saturday. Sadly they are 99% "normal" everyday shots and nothing as superb as yours here!!

Thank you, the fact that I am sharing them forces me to at least try and be imaginative. Although it's getting harder now I am back at work

Stunning wee lass.

Love shots 2, 3 and 4 in post 45.

I won't let the wife see these, might get her in the mood again. LOL

:LOL: The wife in the mood, sounds ok to me... :naughty:

I'm in love! She's gorgeous, and your photos are brill! You've got some great ideas which are keeping them fresh too.
- your son looks like a real pro with her!

:LOL: Still really enjoying the thread Pete.

Fave of the set so far is the No3 boxer and Jesssica pic - It would make it even more awesome IMO if you got the boxer sat just a couple of feet back so she was on the same focal plain. Could well be worth a revisit IMO because it is making for suberb shot!

Keep up the good work (y)

I'm in love! She's gorgeous, and your photos are brill! You've got some great ideas which are keeping them fresh too.
- your son looks like a real pro with her!

Thanks very much!

:LOL: Still really enjoying the thread Pete.

Fave of the set so far is the No3 boxer and Jesssica pic - It would make it even more awesome IMO if you got the boxer sat just a couple of feet back so she was on the same focal plain. Could well be worth a revisit IMO because it is making for suberb shot!

Keep up the good work (y)

Thanks, you are probably right about moving Twiggy back, you know what they say about working with Children and animals...

Week 4 already, here are my favourites from this week.

Last edited:

By the way I have a quick request, I am using LR3 collections to upload to flickr and it has a nasty habit of overwriting the flickr image when I make a tiny tweak after I have posted here. I don't notice because it remains in my cache and all looks fine. If you see images missing from this thread can you please mention it?

I have had some very kind comments to the images so far but please don't feel you have to keep quiet if you have suggestions for improvements or even ideas for photos. I'm taking a lot of shots and many of them can be reshot and if I can improve on them I would like to try.

Cheers

(y)

Last edited:
I'm still not fed up with the photos of your gorgeous daughter!

Gary

Yay, more Jessica pics :D
My fave one is 5, though hope I don't offend, but I'd clone out the black mark on your thumb. 2 & 6 are brill, and I love 7, though a reflector would have been good to reduce the shadows.
She's going to have the best baby book!

Lovely shots there, Pete. I particularly like the one of her all swaddled up. I used to do that to mine and they loved it... all safe and sound!

I like her with Christian, and also the last one is all cute and alert... gorgeous!! (y)

Absolutly lovely pictures all the children are adorable I am pleased to read Christian is doing well, keep taking the pictures we love them!

Yay, more Jessica pics :D
My fave one is 5, though hope I don't offend, but I'd clone out the black mark on your thumb. 2 & 6 are brill, and I love 7, though a reflector would have been good to reduce the shadows.
She's going to have the best baby book!

Thanks for the comments! why would that offend? :) it's a good idea! 7 was a grab shot under ceiling lights, the shadows are a bit unfortunate, I'm surprised the light from ceiling lights is so hard.

Lovely shots there, Pete. I particularly like the one of her all swaddled up. I used to do that to mine and they loved it... all safe and sound!

I like her with Christian, and also the last one is all cute and alert... gorgeous!! (y)

Thanks Janice, that isn't Christian it's big brother Henry, he's going to look after Jessica I can tell you!

Absolutly lovely pictures all the children are adorable I am pleased to read Christian is doing well, keep taking the pictures we love them!

That's very kind, thank you!

Brilliant again! 1 made me laugh out loud, I love 5, and I'm impressed that you've managed to get the same look on both their faces on 7!

Pete, they're all really beautiful pictures of a really beautiful little Jessica. I'm thrilled to see that Christian has made such a great recovery! Henry looks to be a superb big brother, and Jessica is starting to look a lot like him - especially in the last picture of her (the one with Twiggy). Keep them coming!

Congratulations Pete, first time of seeing the thread and some gorgeous family memories being created here. Love no 7, clients of mine have two boxers who adore their newborn. To get the same expression on the pair is priceless, who is the more talented at impersonations?

Great work keep it up.

Pete, they're all really beautiful pictures of a really beautiful little Jessica. I'm thrilled to see that Christian has made such a great recovery! Henry looks to be a superb big brother, and Jessica is starting to look a lot like him - especially in the last picture of her (the one with Twiggy). Keep them coming!

Thanks Helen

Congratulations Pete, first time of seeing the thread and some gorgeous family memories being created here. Love no 7, clients of mine have two boxers who adore their newborn. To get the same expression on the pair is priceless, who is the more talented at impersonations?

Great work keep it up.

Thanks Adam, I think Jessica has a few more expressions than twiggy, who seems to have mastered the "I'm a bit ****ed off" look. :LOL:

Loving your photos! How many photo gifts will you be giving out at Christmas?!?!

Back