Jessops. 8gb. Sandisk Ext. III CF card. £27.50 or less collected

Damn, I was about to order 4 of these, but the nearest store that actually has them available for collection is too far away. The cost of travel would negate any savings.

Damn, I was about to order 4 of these, but the nearest store that actually has them available for collection is too far away. The cost of travel would negate any savings.

Ring the store and ask if they'll mail them to you, used to cost about a fiver.

I think I may end up just going for faster cards (the 8Gb Extreme 60MB/sec cards aren't too badly priced online) and I've already got four 4Gb Extreme III cards that have served me well over the past year or so.

ordered and collected and got a 60mb/s one ....:)

asked if they have any more, and said that this was the last one!

Shame that .... could have offered 'em to TP members that can't get it. :geek:

BUT, got busted by Mrs Meeten coming out of the store, and I had no reasonable explanation of why I have bought MORE camera bits.

tried getting a these, but stores in west london don't seem to have any :(

If you put 1 of each card in your basket when you go to checkout yo should be presented with a list of stores but with a veiw stock option for each. This will tell you what's available in the wider area without doing umpteen searches.

Hi there just got mine from chelmsford :D Then went into currys and they priced match as well(y):nuts:

Picked up mine from the Exeter store this morning (y)

If you want one of these cards keep checking online. Yesterday nothing at all in my area, now my nearest store have 2 on hold for me to collect tomorrow.

Ordered one for collection in store, but when I didn't receive a text/email saying it was ready for collection I gave them a call... It transpires that the stock online doesn't necessarily match the store... They told me they had other cards I could purchase including the 60mbps 8gb ones for £60!! I took a punt and asked them to price match and they went for it... (y) to Jessops.

I have ordered mine to pick up in store - forgot to do the topcashback thing! Will let you know if I get it and which one. Thanks for the heads up, not that impressed by the rest of their sale!

Ordered one for collection in store, but when I didn't receive a text/email saying it was ready for collection I gave them a call... It transpires that the stock online doesn't necessarily match the store... They told me they had other cards I could purchase including the 60mbps 8gb ones for £60!! I took a punt and asked them to price match and they went for it... (y) to Jessops.

What did you get them to price match against and how much...?

I bought a 4GB last week from Currys because it was on clearance, but I've just reserved one in my local LOL! Can never have enough, like it's been said.

Cheers.

jessops around my way have all run out now.

I reserved 2 online at the cambridge branch, but 5 mins later they phone up to say they were sold out.

I went into cambridge to currys who i asked if they would price match. they said they would normally but they checked jessops stock and they said they were sold out so would not price match. i showed him a email on my phone showing that i had reserved some and then currys priced match. :)

i then went into pc world and i saw they had the extreme 4 45 mb/s 8gb cards down to £25, so got one of them as well.

not to bad i must say

:)

so if you reserved one to pick up in store at jessops and they have phoned you like me to say they are sold out, pop along to currys and see what you can blag

Picked up 2 earlier today from Jessops @ £22.00. Thanks for the heads up.

Chris :)

There does appear to be more available now that were not available yesterday.

Extreme III 8GB

1 at Bracknell
1 at Petersfield

:agree:

I reserved one a few days ago and got a call from the store telling me the stock count was out and they didn't have any at their Norwich branch, the website has been showing for the last few days that they can't be reserved at the Norwich branch, but today I managed to reserve one!

Picking it up later, will report back!!

Arrived instore to collect my 8gb extreme 3 card but they didn't have any in stock....:shake:....told them this was the second time I'd reserved so they gave me a 400x 60mb/s one!!:D

One of these for £20.90! :banana:

Jammy so-an-so. I went in to collect an Extreme IV and they tried to give me an Extreme III.

Jammy so-an-so. I went in to collect an Extreme IV and they tried to give me an Extreme III.

You've either got it, or you haven't! And you haven't.....!!:p

It was more luck, as I got served by the Manager who had a big whinge about head office not listening to his numerous phone calls saying he didn't have any in stock....blah blah blah....!!

Picked mine up today well chuffed. Sales assistant could not believe the price :eek:

Still showing stock for Newcastle-under-Lyme and Hanley if you have missed before, but be quick

Picked up an Extreme 60 MB/s for £20.90 today. Staff were very confused. Seemed to think the retail was £150 but on their site its £69 either way they gave it to me for the £20.90 Bargain!

Now down to £5.50 ? if you can find one. Colchester,High Wycombe,Slough maybe.Good while it lasted.

Last edited:
All gone anywhere in the sussex area :( £5.50 would have been a bargin!!!!

apologies for the edit

Last edited:
Back