B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

Mont Blanc

Geyser.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ST4
That's an unusual but very good shot @GlennW I like it very much.(y)

George.

I see where your coming from Paul, but the processing is a bit too much for me. I'd like to see it toned down a bit.

Very personal opinion of course.

That's an unusual but very good shot @GlennW I like it very much.(y)

George.

Thanks!

Bit miffed that with the resizing it's not quite how it should look (seems to have lost some sharpness, particularly on the lit side of the tree), but you get the idea. Looks better on a clickthrough to Flickr.

I see where your coming from Paul, but the processing is a bit too much for me. I'd like to see it toned down a bit.

Very personal opinion of course.

No absolutely, I know it's not to everyones taste. I l;ike to mix it up a little as I do like this kind of stuff and it's an old pic I don't really pp this harsh so much now days :)

Some very good quality photos lads and lases , Keep it up :ty:

lovely country Neil, we will be back there mid Jan to mid Feb ... started packing already!

I went to the beach for sunset but the light was not that great colour wise but as the seas was putting on good perfoemance and light was right for mono I took these. Shot with the 12-50
This was 15 minutes after sunset at the point where exposures just get longer and at around half a second I was getting some movement I liked.

The-swirling-seas by alf.branch, on Flickr

The-swirling-seas-2 by alf.branch, on Flickr

What do you think?

Back