Lisa's 365 - Now finished!!!

271/365

4387432044_6dbfec2374_o.jpg

Not for me :LOL:

Its not that bad really, its just when you have them bad days.

I know what you mean... I had one of those weeks last week! Absolute nightmare!! :puke:

I would comment on todays photo but I can't see it... not of your fault, but I'm at school and it blocks all photo related websites. :thumbsdown: I shall be back to comment! :D

Lovely shots, very artistic. Like todays, d272 and 270 best. :)

Lovely shots, very artistic. Like todays, d272 and 270 best. :)

Really like the colours in 273, great choice of background colour as well, and a great idea for shot and nice DOF :D
What would you do if you didn't have your flowers eh? :D

Thanks both of you :)

They are very handy Bill! Im getting fed up with them though but theres not much else in my house worth taking a pic of, well apart from the kids and dogs but one i cant put on the net and the other i think everyones seen enough of, like the flowers :LOL: Id love to get out to do more nature stuff but havent the time at the mo :thumbsdown:

love 275, fantastic capture! bit late to the party. haven't checked it all out yet but what i have seen is really good...

arr :LOL: gorgeous little thing ,great shot :)

What a great expression in 275! :LOL:

love 275, fantastic capture! bit late to the party. haven't checked it all out yet but what i have seen is really good...

Thanks all :) I loved being back in with them, so cute but they have also got so big already but theres still another bunch to go yet (y) Theres a few that have either lost their mums or mum wont feed them and they was all up for a cuddle :love: I wanted to put them in my pocket and bring them home, im not joking i would do it :LOL:

great focus and dof. is it natural light?

superb dof and focus. what lens did you use?

Gorgeous soft colours :) would like a bit more of it to be in focus though I think...

Yeah i felt liek that this afternoon while sorting them, bit late when i took it yesterday oops! Thanks :)

superb dof and focus. what lens did you use?

Thank you :) Its noramally my sigma 24-70mm macro and a set of kenko extension tubes.

wow! superb! really in your face!

My he/she looks grumpy!! Almost a bit evil! lol I have never seen a pic of this guy before, is he/she yours?

wow! superb! really in your face!

He/ she was really friendly and happy, black cats just seem to look mean :LOL: Nope not mind, its the person who does our printing cat, my oh was there sorting their comp out so i stayed in the car with kids watching a film since it was a 5 min job, 45 mins later he returned! Still i had fun shooting the cat.

Im not allowed a cat :(

Thanks both of you :)

AHHHH! SCARY KITTY! :LOL:

Great shot. you really catched some emotion there... lol

lovely looking dog! nice focus and dof...

280 is lush...

Back