Lisa's 365 - Now finished!!!

:) Thanks everyone.

77/365

Taken at Matlock, Derbyshire. I love this area!

3822495123_1f55063866.jpg

Lovell picture Lisa, looks HDRish, I really like simple pictures of our great countryside like this. I should take a few more myself ;)

Lovell picture Lisa, looks HDRish, I really like simple pictures of our great countryside like this. I should take a few more myself ;)

Thanks :) it is HDR, 3 shots in all. I so love it that way and really want to get about more, i love going for walks anyway but sadly i dont get to do that anymore :( This is the view across from the 4x4 shop and taken through the car window, seems any shots like this i take are through car bloody windows :bang:

Superb shot Lisa. I was aiming for that sort of thing with mine today as well...

Thank you :)

Wow, another cracking flower portrait. You really are the expert at this

Thank you, it was more of a well ill take it and see what happens shot but its ok, not 100% on it myself. Ive only just been able to get near flowers, my hayfever normally kills my spring/ summers but its near enough gone over this last year or 2 :woot:

I think there is a spider inside that flower....:coat:

:razz: Evil git

That is a cracking flower shot Lisa - top notch - well done.

PS - it's a hover fly, not a spider

:) Thanks

Shhhhh.....

:razz::razz::razz:

Haha I was going to say the same thing JD :D

:razz: to you too.

Thanks for the comments!

I'm giving up on the spider joke now, it's all kittens and puppies from here on.

79/365

Two again today.

On a different note we think we saw the ********s that keep breaking into the allotments, they was trying to cut the steel gate off the field next door ( its been locked as thats the way they was using) at 8:35am :eek: Got reg number and police informed, just waiting to be hit again now :bang:

3829095023_ff70ff1306.jpg

3829099993_4d4e67a48b.jpg

Last edited:
Lisa do you know how to 'pop' eyes?
I've just done that one and it looks really good (y)

It took about 10 seconds to do, and it'll take me 10 mins to explain.
I'll tell you no worries, just be patient lol.

Another great flower shot, like the dark contrast feel to this one. I do find the leaf at the bottom detracts from the flower a bit, could clone it out (just an idea).

Hey no worries, just like to add my views every now and again. On SmugMug folks just give 5 stars and say wow ;)

Back