weekly Marshall194's Photo52 Week 21 temperature added

Hi marshall,

Great photo's and a great sugar basket in the 'sweet' theme, when i as at catering college these were one of my favourite to do.

Matt

Chris,

Number two for me as well - very interesting! A small niggle; on my screen the image is appearing a bit dark and a tad blue, but that might just be my monitor.

I prefer the first one too. Nothing to add that hasn't been said already though. :)

Sweet, crackings photographs: lovley rich colours and well exposed.

#2 is like a scene from Alien :runaway:

#1 for me. I like the simplicity and composition. Crisp whites and black...err..blacks.

Cheers.

I actually like the first sweet one best. The others are good, but don't really say a lot to me? Love the DoF, low key treatment and composition in the first.

Last edited:
#3 for me, nice clean shot, maybe would have preferred the shadow to all be on the plate :shrug:

Really like all your photographs so far and all fir the theme very well. Good luck with the rest of your 52

ooo love the latest one, nails it for me I think :)

Hi Chris,

Liking your take on sweet, it's really tricky to pick a favourite but I think the colours and compostion of shot 2 just have the edge for me. The sugar basket is a lovely shape.

Carol

The sugar cages are fab, the second one for me

Hi Chris

Sigh - #4 seems to evoke the theme better. I particulalry like the condensation on the cold tap but not the hot. There is a real feel of the heat of the water which I think is tough to do.

Sweet - def #1 for me - very unusual - a B&w photo with blue! And not from partial colouring. Clever take on the topic - one I would put on the wall.

Best sweet shot I have seen so far. Really well shot and very very. Sweet brill

Good selection, spot on theme (y)

Number 1 for me superb shot, colours, DOF, Theme well done will say no more. :clap::clap:

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
First shot is the one for me, really shows off the clampy thing (Technical term), and also as said above its nice and colourful and the DOF is spot on.
Great work.

We were on our way to blackpool yeaterday to visit my parents discussing this weeks theme. One idea I came up with but knew I wouldnt be able to get was climbing!

Well done, #1 is my favourite with great use of DOF!

well i am glad you all like them it all seems worth the 2 hours on a big rock setting all the anchors up in the freezing cold
Number 1 for me superb shot, colours, DOF, Theme well done will say no more. :clap::clap:

Number 2 does it for me. Excellent shots.

Good selection, spot on theme (y)

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
First shot is the one for me, really shows off the clampy thing (Technical term), and also as said above its nice and colourful and the DOF is spot on.
Great work.

I like your take on Secure, nice idea. 1 and 2 for me.

We were on our way to blackpool yeaterday to visit my parents discussing this weeks theme. One idea I came up with but knew I wouldnt be able to get was climbing!

Well done, #1 is my favourite with great use of DOF!

thank you to you all for the comments and for dropping in! this is what makes it all worth while thank you.

Last edited:
Number 1 for me. Love the DOF in it, to me mind you dont need to have anyone in it as you know it has to be secure for it to work! good job! :D

(ps why aren't you adding these to the photo52 group on flickr? ;) :LOL:)

clawz said:
Number 1 for me. Love the DOF in it, to me mind you dont need to have anyone in it as you know it has to be secure for it to work! good job! :D

(ps why aren't you adding these to the photo52 group on flickr? ;) :LOL:)

Sorry I will get on it

Hi Chris,

You've done an excellent job of this weeks theme, It's 1 & 2 for me.

Well done

Carol

Very fitting, no idea what I was looking at at first so thinks for the other shots and the insight into climbing gear. ;)

Back