MicroAdjustment Software

Is it working for you?

Is it working for you?

It seems to be ok I am getting a little bit of a variation in results but nothing too drastic. I have done a chart to document the results.
As you can see this is incomplete at the moment but you can see where I have repeated the tests.

I have done the 85mm lens 3 times so far 1st was a couple of days ago and tonight I did it twice so there was no variation in position or lighting. I have overlaid the test results so you can see any fluctuation in results.

B7RfA.jpg

af fine tune

OE4Yo.jpg

aperture sharpening test

rzroP.jpg

Good grief, fancy doing mine ;)

Guys is there any point in buying the more expensive versions of this software if I own a 5DmkIII as on the web site it states manual adjustment only??

Anyone use this software with a Nikon D600?

I bought this as I have 3 bodies and a combination of lenses.

I have tried with a 7d and a 5d3 and having spent two afternoons pfaffing about I have given up.

I keep getting a failed to download image error and won't go any further.

Not fit for purpose comes to mind......

I have logged a case with them, we will see what happens

I bought this as I have 3 bodies and a combination of lenses.

I have tried with a 7d and a 5d3 and having spent two afternoons pfaffing about I have given up.

I keep getting a failed to download image error and won't go any further.

Not fit for purpose comes to mind......

I have logged a case with them, we will see what happens
Are you on Windows or Mac and have you tried any other USB leads? FWIW I have no such problems with my 7D or 5D3 and never have had on Win 7, 8 or 8.1. I have no idea about Mac. In my experience the support provided when things have gone wrong has been very good. I hope things get sorted quickly for you. ;)

Are you on Windows or Mac and have you tried any other USB leads? FWIW I have no such problems with my 7D or 5D3 and never have had on Win 7, 8 or 8.1. I have no idea about Mac. In my experience the support provided when things have gone wrong has been very good. I hope things get sorted quickly for you. ;)

I am on windows 7, I will try a couple of different leads as that is the next step.

Not heard a peep from them yet.

So I tried a different lead (the one I was using works fine for all other usage including shooting tethered with no issues). The problem has improved slightly but still happens frequently when trying to run a test requiring a complete restart of the test process. . Having followed their process and logged a case using their system, I have not received any kind of response to my ticket after nearly 5 days.

I have burnt hours trying to get this to work.

At this point I am really unimpressed and would give this software 1 out of 5 at best.

Martin

Never worked for me (in that it was never able to complete a test) and I got a refund.

Back