More Aviation images

Is the last one at Duxford? Recognise the Dragon Rapide in the background, behind the Spitfire. Pleasure flights operate in them from Duxford...

Fantastic shots, however number 5 just has that something extra for me.

Awesome set! The warbirds getting airborne are the winners for me!

Cheesy

Hi there. I just noticed that shots number 4 and 6 have the Polish Air Force flag/Coat of Arms thing. I was just wondering whether these were at the show or whether you shot this in Poland, as I am Polish myself :D. - Sorry just a random thing I noticed.,

Also well done for the photographs - Some lovely work!

The shots of the Spits with a Rapide and I think a Kittyhawk are stunning.

Is the last one at Duxford? Recognise the Dragon Rapide in the background, behind the Spitfire. Pleasure flights operate in them from Duxford...

Well spotted! the pictures were taken at Flying Legends at Duxford in Cambridshire

Cheers Rob

Hi there. I just noticed that shots number 4 and 6 have the Polish Air Force flag/Coat of Arms thing. I was just wondering whether these were at the show or whether you shot this in Poland, as I am Polish myself :D. - Sorry just a random thing I noticed.,

Also well done for the photographs - Some lovely work!

Thank you for kind comments. The pictures were taken at the Imperial War Museum in Duxford, Cambridshire. There are quite a few Spitfires still around in Polish markings as the Polish World War Two pilots are now held in very high regard.

Cheers Rob

Fabulous shots - do I have to pick a favourite? Oh OK then, number 4 for me, but I love number 2 as well.

superb set of images!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)[S1]i agree with all the above[/S1]
love the one of the jets in the valley. i was looking at some on here last night that were taken somewhere called the mach loop in wales. is this the same place. if not were abouts is it

Back