Daily MWHCVT(Matt's) - The Year of the Thousandth

That's really stunning, Matt. The... structure (I can't figure out what it is! Windmill?) really makes it!

And thank you very much for you donation :hug2:

I like 96 very much - shows the change from night to day very effectively (y)

vince31 said:
Day 96 is awesome Matt ,......one of your top ten shots I think :):):):)

Thanks Vince I'm pleased that you like it :D

toadstool said:
That's really stunning, Matt. The... structure (I can't figure out what it is! Windmill?) really makes it!

And thank you very much for you donation :hug2:

Yeah it's the windmill again ;) glad you like it and your welcome on the donation front :)

kennysarmy said:
Shame you could nt get all the statue in the photo....

Chaffinch is great though, nice and sharp and showing him in his surroundings...

It wasn't really worth having the rest of the it showing :shrug: glad you like the chaffinch

Sonriendo said:
I like 96 very much - shows the change from night to day very effectively (y)

Thanks Sarah I'm glad that you like it :)

Day 96 is great Matt, class colours. Well taken.

Thanks Phil, I'm glad that you like it :D

Day 96 is really good, love the contrast of the stars one side and sunrise on the other. What on earth time of the morning did you have to get up for that one though?

It's a sunset Sarah :D I don't do sunrises that often haha but all told it was about two hours sat there waiting for the right conditions, thankfully I had someone to talk to :D

The windmill shot is great Matt! :)

Thanks Jake glad you like it :D

I was in and abstract mood today and spotted that this would make a fun photo, I wonder if anyone has any idea what it is :D

Wrong thread :D

Nice, I like a bit of abstract, will have to give it another go again soon - it looks like the cover to something - although I cant think what :thinking:

Ooh i do like a bit of abstract lol and love the bird peeking :love:

Nice shots on days 97 and 98 Matt , is 98 a macro of a Nail File?

Please a nail file :D glad you like them Vince

Wrong thread :D

Nice, I like a bit of abstract, will have to give it another go again soon - it looks like the cover to something - although I cant think what :thinking:

:LOL: Indeed it is the wrong thread :D

Ah sunset with the windmill, much more pleasant to get :)

As for the abstract is it one of those graters people use on their feet?

I do have one of these but not that is not what it is :D I'd die if someone used this for scraping their feet :eek:

Ooh i do like a bit of abstract lol and love the bird peeking :love:

Thanks T glad you like them :D

Matt

Day 99 Bloomin'

The Blossoms of Spring are finally here, it's things like this that give you confidence that the weather will get nicer at some point this year, it's been a very cold start to the year to such an extent that last year I was shooting blossoms on this tree almost 4 weeks earlier in the year....

99/365 (830) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Day 99 is gorgeous Matt!

Is the abstract a cheese grater?

Thanks Tony, BBC Springwatch actually tweeted today's photo so it had a rake of views which is nice :D

And nope not a cheese grater ;)

Love the blossom, the delicate pink in the background really makes it look warm and spring like.

Thanks Sarah, I'm just trying to sort something for yesterday and today, I've been laid up in bed for most of the last two days really not feeling well, my throat feels like I've been gargling broken glass :sulk:

Very pretty, looks like apple to me - hope you're feeling better soon

Thanks Sarah, I hope to feel better soon it is a Cherry though as I've seen the fruit ;)

Hope you feel better soon, sounds a bit like tonsilitis.
Try gargling with Co-codamol every 4 hours & in between alternate sipping an ice cold drink & then a nice warm mug of tea.

How right you are, I've finally called my doctor after waking up still feeling like crap, one look and say R and I've got a few boxes of antibiotics to take :(

Hope you are feeling better soon Matt lad !!

Thanks Buddy

Nice blossom shot.
Ps. Man up ;)

Cheers would love to be able to man up :(

Day 100-102 - naff time

It's time for a bit of an update, have been feeling awful and finally came the time to call the doctors, long and the shot of it, I've got infected tonsils that are very swolen and full of puss according to the doctor, I'm running a temperature and feel like utter crap, and have done for the last few days, really should learn to contact the doctors sooner...

Sorry to say none of these will win any awards other than the crap photo awards, but I've barely had the energy to even both picking up the camera :(

100/365 (831) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

101/365 (832) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

102/365 (833) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Not the best of yours I've seen - Mr Pheasant is rather colourful though :D

Take double dose of the penecillin the first day and you'll soon be on the road to recovery :D

Not the best of yours I've seen - Mr Pheasant is rather colourful though :D

Take double dose of the penecillin the first day and you'll soon be on the road to recovery :D

The Doctor has put me on a total of 8 tabs a day spilt over 4 doses :( will be taking my 3rd dose at about 3am :)

Really, when I had tonsilitis and two tiny babies the Doc honestly told me to take a double dose the first day and then as normal thereafter - I really did start to feel better the next morning :)

Really, when I had tonsilitis and two tiny babies the Doc honestly told me to take a double dose the first day and then as normal thereafter - I really did start to feel better the next morning :)

We shall see I can always take extra tomorrow, I still need to be able to do a little driving tonight and tomorrow night then I'm hibernating for the next week haha

Hibernation helps as well - hope you are feeling better soon. I didn't know who i wanted to lock in the cupboard under the stairs - them or me :LOL: I think we survived it on a Ceebeebies fest and me dozing on the sofa ;)

Sonriendo said:
Hibernation helps as well - hope you are feeling better soon. I didn't know who i wanted to lock in the cupboard under the stairs - them or me :LOL: I think we survived it on a Ceebeebies fest and me dozing on the sofa ;)

Been on full hibernation mode just recently that and I've buggered my computer they don't like glasses of water

michael23 said:
Hi Matt, hope you are feeling better soon (y) Good on you for still getting the shots done (y) I really like the blossom pic.

A friend of my dads was asking about light painting today so I told her I would email her the links to your tutorials for her to have a read through,

Thanks mate if he wants more details he's welcome to get in touch

snorton said:
Great work again Matt, hope your feeling better soon fella. Day 96 is just an awesome shot (y)

Cheers buddy could do with feeling better soon

TimmyG said:
Get well soon, Looney Toon.[/QUOTE

Cheers mate :D]

vince31 said:
You will soon be out and about again Matt

I hope so looked like a great sunset tonight :crying:

Cg_Girl said:
Hope you're feeling a little better Matt :)

Thanks T :)

whipspeed said:
Hope you are feeling ok Matt, I ended up with a quinsey with my last bout of tonsilitis, they took them out after that.

Oh sounds bad, I'm craving a papa johns pizza not had anything other than soup in 6 days now :(

Back