Wild My Award winning images (Fake news... Just a walk)

Gav.

Challenge Owner
Name
Gav
Edit My Images
Yes
.... haven't been taken yet, but you can look at these while I keep trying :p

A few from this mornings wet and cloudy walk, I've had enough of high ISO's (5 figures) where's the sun!!? There are more Ducks than Hares on the fields :LOL:

Thank you for looking :)

Best of the bunch to start... a Barn Owl :)

Barn Owl
by Gavin Wickham, on Flickr

Barn Owl Glide

Brambles in the way..

Barn Owl post

Mallard on the Bridleway (was in a tree cover)

Mallard

RedKite in the haze

RedKite

And my posts wouldn't be complete without a CWD or Hare, so a to finish a CWD

'When nature calls'

CWD Nature calls

You naughty boy you! :LOL:

Great set, we done;)

Very nice set of wildlife style captures Gav, particularly liking the Owl pic's.

Lovely to see and yes, I am slightly jealous you have a Barnie!

;)

Thank you ;) Very wet but enjoyable, gutted there was not a lot of light when the Owl appeared, but made my week:)
That's the trouble with owls :D I spend a lot of time walking locally and occasionally (rarely!) photograph them. I'd be very happy with those. They don't look noisy to me.

That's the trouble with owls :D I spend a lot of time walking locally and occasionally (rarely!) photograph them. I'd be very happy with those. They don't look noisy to me.
I'm happy, I should be use to this by now, shooting from 5am :LOL:
Still .. brighter mornings aren't far away.
Thank you

Last edited:
I don't think the high ISO takes anything away from the Owl pictures, they are lovely.
Being there, seeing the moment, and saving it, is more important than perfect conditions and low ISO :banana:

I don't think the high ISO takes anything away from the Owl pictures, they are lovely.
Being there, seeing the moment, and saving it, is more important than perfect conditions and low ISO :banana:
Cheers Keith, high ISO doesn't bother me too much, but would be nice to get bit more detail now and again ;) I normally quit at 51,200 ISO :p
a lovely set (y)
Thank you :)

I'm not commenting i've been led down enough garden paths for one week and I've only been at work for one day:p

Back