New DVD loan thread, not just Studio/Lighting also General Photographic Titles too!

PM received from Peter to say he now has the DVD's,

I accept the terms and conditions and will confirm receipt when they arrive!

Thanks

Leon

The Titles available in the box are:

Zach Arias One Light Workshop (2 DVD set)
Professional studio lighting DVD product photography with Mike Fieldhouse
Professional studio lighting DVD lighting masterclass with Jon Gray
Charlie Waite's Travelling Light Photography Masterclass
Location Lighting with Drew Gardner
Introduction to Photography with Karl Taylor
Advanced Digital SLR Photography with Karl Taylor
Travel & Landscape Photography with Karl Taylor
Ansel Adams American Experience

All the Original DVDs will have a backup with them. Please use the Backup to watch and if damaged please create a new one to pass on with the original.

There are going to have to be some changes to the conditions for borrowing these DVDs now as they now run into considerably more than that offered as recompense if lost by the Royal Mail under their Recorded Delivery service. If anyone from the previous list (I have imported over) feels that the cost of sending by Royal Mail Special Delivery is too expensive then please let me know so that I can remove your name from the list. I realise that it will cost £9.70 to post but you will have to decide yourselves if you feel that the loan would be worth that to you.

The New Conditions for the borrowing of this collection of DVDs for a 14 day period are:

1) In order to qualify you must have been a member for a minimum of 3 months and have made 100 posts

2) The DVDs must be forwarded on to the next in line by Royal Mail Special Delivery and insured for £350.

3) You MUST post in the thread when you have received the DVDs and that YOU have PM'd the next in the list, your 14 days will start from then.

4) You must PM the next in line for their address on the day you receive the DVDs with the requirement for them to post in the thread saying we accept the terms before we're sent the DVDs - ie, the person with the DVDs PMs the next in line stating that they must go to the thread, read the T&Cs and post there to say they accept them before they are allowed the DVDs (that way the terms will be fresh in their mind before receiving the DVDs), this will allow them a reasonable amount of time to respond. If you have not had a response by the 10th day of your loan period, you may then contact the next in line, which again will give them a few days to respond.

5) After posting by Royal Mail Special Delivery to the next recipient please post that this has been done in the thread.

6) If you have a DVD that you no longer require and wish to add to the 'pot' it must be an Original in it's box but please stick in a backup in with it. Thus the backup can be used and the Original kept good for both Copyright issues and to enable future backups to be made and the Original's safe return to the owner if required.

List as of the 10th February 2013:

lmgculley
ESHTAL
doublemint76
Buck
Poochops
pm79
onform
Jchaplin
Gazamonk
Tugster
edz
crazylady
scooch
chiffs
whiterosesom
DannyDMR
gpc1
kennysarmy

This is the shortest the list has been since the DVDs started their trek around the UK & Ireland in May 2009.

Last edited:
I've just parcelled up the DVD's for postage tomorrow. I'll PM the next recipient once I get the tracking number.

Thanks to Ed for organising all this. We thoroughly enjoyed watching these and would recommend anyone signing up and watching them.

Can I get added to this list please, I think I meet all the requirements.

Can I also be added please ?

Can I get added to this list please, I think I meet all the requirements.

Can I also be added please ?

I will add you both next time I update the list.

DVD's received today and PM sent to Eshtal.

PM sent regarding current situation with the DVDs, if not heard back from ESHTAL you should have contacted the next in line after 10 days to give the next in line time to respond within the 14 days to enable the process to continue at the correct speed.

Just posted dvds to Eshtal, tracking number ZW978330812GB
3 dvds played up when watching, both copy and original seem to have the fault. cant remember the three off the top of my head, lighting masterclass im sure was one.

doublemint76 withdrew interest , just PMd Buck who is next on the list ..

Hi

PM received from ESHTAL and address details PMd back :thumb:

Any idea where these are now . Eshtal's 14 days should have finished on the 18th of last month and no mention of Buck accepting T&C or receiving dvds .

DVDs sent to Buck via RMSD Yesterday . I emailed him the tracking number . I apologise for the delay as i was on a holiday .

Thanks for the update , I can't wait to get my hands on these . Hopefully by the end of the year :)

Hopefully these will arrive tomorrow and I confirm that I accept the Ts and Cs

Hi

DVDs have arrived and I will PM poochops to get his details and advise him of his turn in 14 days time

Please may I be added to the list the next time you do an update?

Hi

DVDs have arrived and I will PM poochops to get his details and advise him of his turn in 14 days time

Hi

Poochops (Si) has just sent me a PM to say he is too busy at the minute so if we can add Si to the bottom of the list and I'll send a PM to next on the list - pm79

:)

PM79 hasn't replied to my PM and I notice hasn't been on TP since 27/3.

I'll give him another couple of days to respond.

Any chance I can borrow Introduction to Photography with Karl Taylor DVDs please. :thinking:

Been a TPle for as long as I remember. :D

PM79 hasn't replied to my PM so I have just sent a PM to onform (Matt) for him to supply me with a postal address so that I can get these to him next week.

I am sorted as a friend had brought this video few months ago. Many thanks

I have received the PM from Buck and I have forwarded my address..

Are the up to date T&C on the original post or are they in a more recent one?

Don't worry found them. I accept all terms and conditions.

:D

Last edited:
Here you go :)

The Titles available in the box are:

Zach Arias One Light Workshop (2 DVD set)
Professional studio lighting DVD product photography with Mike Fieldhouse
Professional studio lighting DVD lighting masterclass with Jon Gray
Charlie Waite's Travelling Light Photography Masterclass
Location Lighting with Drew Gardner
Introduction to Photography with Karl Taylor
Advanced Digital SLR Photography with Karl Taylor
Travel & Landscape Photography with Karl Taylor
Ansel Adams American Experience

All the Original DVDs will have a backup with them. Please use the Backup to watch and if damaged please create a new one to pass on with the original.

There are going to have to be some changes to the conditions for borrowing these DVDs now as they now run into considerably more than that offered as recompense if lost by the Royal Mail under their Recorded Delivery service. If anyone from the previous list (I have imported over) feels that the cost of sending by Royal Mail Special Delivery is too expensive then please let me know so that I can remove your name from the list. I realise that it will cost £9.70 to post but you will have to decide yourselves if you feel that the loan would be worth that to you.

The New Conditions for the borrowing of this collection of DVDs for a 14 day period are:

1) In order to qualify you must have been a member for a minimum of 3 months and have made 100 posts

2) The DVDs must be forwarded on to the next in line by Royal Mail Special Delivery and insured for £350.

3) You MUST post in the thread when you have received the DVDs and that YOU have PM'd the next in the list, your 14 days will start from then.

4) You must PM the next in line for their address on the day you receive the DVDs with the requirement for them to post in the thread saying we accept the terms before we're sent the DVDs - ie, the person with the DVDs PMs the next in line stating that they must go to the thread, read the T&Cs and post there to say they accept them before they are allowed the DVDs (that way the terms will be fresh in their mind before receiving the DVDs), this will allow them a reasonable amount of time to respond. If you have not had a response by the 10th day of your loan period, you may then contact the next in line, which again will give them a few days to respond.

5) After posting by Royal Mail Special Delivery to the next recipient please post that this has been done in the thread.

6) If you have a DVD that you no longer require and wish to add to the 'pot' it must be an Original in it's box but please stick in a backup in with it. Thus the backup can be used and the Original kept good for both Copyright issues and to enable future backups to be made and the Original's safe return to the owner if required.

DVDs all watched <phew - that was marathon watching sessions!> And posted RMSD to Matt and tracking details sent via PM.

Some really good DVDs in the box - recommend you get on the list if you've not done so already!

Thanks for letting me borrow them - much appreciated.

I received the DVD's today. And I have Pm'd the next in line jchaplin.

PM received from onform, thank you. 14 days from now I'll be about to go on holiday for 10 days so I'd like to suggest that Gazamonk goes next and then me after them if that's ok for everyone?. I'll respond to onform with the same message and ask him to let Gazamonk know to PM me when he's finished.

Typical timing - I've been rather looking forward to watching all of these!

PM received from onform, thank you. 14 days from now I'll be about to go on holiday for 10 days so I'd like to suggest that Gazamonk goes next and then me after them if that's ok for everyone?. I'll respond to onform with the same message and ask him to let Gazamonk know to PM me when he's finished.

Typical timing - I've been rather looking forward to watching all of these!

DONE:)

Received PM from Onform and agree to swap slots with JChaplin and I will send them on to him when he returns from his hols.

Also agree to T&Cs of thread.

Last edited:
Jeremy it might be a good idea to let me know your return date so that i can post them on at the right time.

sorry guys I was away and not been accessing the forum for same reason. can I still receive the DVDs please

Anyone taken a look at the F.Stoppers DVD?

How To Become A Wedding Photographer by Fstoppers

Expensive at $300

Just wondered if anyone owns it or has seen it and if its worth getting

Back