Post your best crash shot!

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
Post your best crash that you have ever taken. I havent got one :(. Please dont post any where people have died or anything like that.

ok so its kinda the point of banger racing and while not my best shot this does have flames in!

DSC_5037.jpg

Not so much of a crash, more of and off, but I like it!

SR21 goes into the kitty litter at Druids

1424521980_db9953ea33.jpg

i've put this as a sticky for a month or so..

As matt asked, please no deaths, serious injuries or gore. I know most of you well enough to know you wont post anything dodgy but it still has to be said.

Also, I politely ask that people only post one photo each.

Oooh its my day today! Got my own sticky thread and my own thread of pictures just for me! How about post one picture and a link to the sequence if people want to see it?

Well, its motorsport AND transport, so maybe any kind of vehicular crash would be ok...

Poacher, love the speedway crash, its got to be the best sport for crashes and everyone still gets up tough b******s and no mistake!!

not the ideal landing from the jump

IMG_5257.jpg

crashkl9.jpg
[/URL]

A quick look through some files, got this taken in 2005.Part of a sequence.

This is from a few years ago. Taken using a Canon IXUS, all 2.1 megapixel and long shutter delays. Sorry about the size, but
254370273_029f7983eb.jpg

He was fine, but i don't think his Fuji compact survived.
Enjoy(y)

Post crash but I still like it...

207584607_xMVFb-L.jpg

here's one of an aftermath.

IMG_7138_small.jpg

Is it just cars and bikes, or is this OK? ;)

powerboatcrashzg7.jpg

These were taken at the Honda Powerboat Championships in Liverpool, Sept 07. I'm glad I had it on continuous shooting, and the 5 frames/second of the Nikon D200 really did the business. :)

Back