Post your best crash shot!

that prochse stays off track more than its on lol

some good pics, no accidents for me yet i am afraid

That was some crash in the video, thanks for the link. It seemed to go on forever. :LOL: I assume the person in the car was OK, but after seeing it burst into flames like that. :eek:

There was also a short video of stills of the same action.
Video of stills. Funny for seeing the Marshals running across the bottom of the screen. :LOL: And who can blame them when that car was coming your way. Well done to them for running towards the fire afterwards though. (y) If they didn't turn up to do their job, we would have no motorsport. :clap:

the Ginetta was racing at knockhill the week after

the driver suffered burns but not sure if he raced the weekend after or not

Australia out of A1 GP feature race today.
A1_GP_BH_4_4_8_550.jpg

Driver got out of the car then ran across the track nearly getting himself run over. :wacky:

From my Nephews MotoX race today;

Carl_Down1.jpg

Of all the places to bin it he had to do it in front of his Uncle with a camera :LOL:

Nice one nilagin. Was down at Hawthorns and all we got to see was the right front bouncing down the track. I saw the nutter nearly get run over though - crazy!

I missed the begining of the crash from where we were standing, although I did get the car spinning as it came under the bridge. Some of those are a bit sharper. He was very lucky not to get run over. If he'd have started across the track less than a second later, he'd have been hit or started another crash. My son manged to film alot of the crash on his mobile phone.
Following the Ausi car I missed the Pakistan car making it's final impact.

A1_GP_BH_4_4_8_553.jpg

Last edited:
I love the way the guy in the green jacket at the back of Bazza's shots raises his camera a little from the first to the second shot. He must have been gutted he missed that - right place, right time, too slow :(

Not a crash shot as such, but the aftermath of a crash from this afternoon. This was the softer of two rolls from the meet...

317771485.jpg

Far from a great picture but it's the only crash shot I have... taken from a loooong way away on an old EOS 350D with the standard 18-55mm kit lens :bonk:

20070908_run4_185.jpg

(From the Renault World Series 2007)

:agree: Thats a great capture of the action

Far from a great picture but it's the only crash shot I have... taken from a loooong way away on an old EOS 350D with the standard 18-55mm kit lens :bonk:

(From the Renault World Series 2007)

I really like this shot! Different angle for Donington and it works really well.

Love the way the car in the botttom right looks like it's just wiped out the world's biggest merangue!!!!

20070908_run4_185.jpg

Last edited:
Taken BH Monday at Hednesford Hills

Bangers and Smash
bangers_n_mash.jpg

Gary

Back