Post your best crash shot!

Scrap lorry tips over on the motorway and Volvo 4x4 climbs the mountain of scrap before coming to a halt on top of the central reservation.
Taken with a mobile phone camera so the quality is poor. Lucky escape though.

Erm, I hate to say this but this is a 'Motorsport' section and I can't see that photo being anything to do with motorsport.

Erm, I hate to say this but this is a 'Motorsport' section and I can't see that photo being anything to do with motorsport.

Either is the little lad on his bike, but its still funny

Chill a little :shrug:

Either is the little lad on his bike, but its still funny

Chill a little :shrug:

I am perfectly chilled thank you, was just pointing it out as it's only their 4th post.

Anyway, now you've mentioned the kid on the bike, that shouldn't be here either.

I am perfectly chilled thank you, was just pointing it out as it's only their 4th post.

Anyway, now you've mentioned the kid on the bike, that shouldn't be here either.

And a few more some pages back like a banana, i think theres a little give in this topic for the humour side of things thats all :shrug:

Definately got to be one of these two...

DSC_0228.jpg

or

DSC_0229.jpg

This one's from Infineon Raceway. (aka Sears Point)

271024898_d621adbf33_o.jpg

The Porsche had spun and stalled, and the Lotus couldn't deviate in time, so........
Turn out the two drivers are friends. They got out of the cars and shook hands. I ended up selling prints to both of them!

Jim

My Best one, I thought I allready had posted this, but I hadnt :D

Taken at the British Grand Prix this year, when Ollie Millroy touched wheels with another Formula BMW Racer, and Ollie Rolled through the gravel, Got a series of 14 shots :D

I sent to Autosport, and they said, its a contender for photo of the year, of the Photo's of the year page in November :D

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2493/3701155653_7cc04f61b7_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im new on here, not posted before but here go's and my best crash pic's- As you can see in the pic its the 2006 monte carlo rally.
Not during the crash but the day after.
Its the day after the rally and the col d turni was run the night before and this crew were unfortunate to go off the side on the many hairpins!! Crew ok.
Stohl motorsport recovering the car and had to winch it up the mountain!

Anyway heres the pics-

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

I hope this works........

These pictures are from me. Not really crashes but still funn.

This is a Aston Martin trying the get some speed out of the car after a tyre exploded.
072AstinMartinDB9GT308.jpg

072AstinMartinDB9GT309.jpg

072AstinMartinDB9GT310.jpg

This is gonna hurt...
81EasyRace11.jpg

No, it's still good.
81EasyRace12.jpg

Last edited:
no 3 from that set is pure magic - is he crashing or doing a cartwheel?:shrug: :)

FIM World Supermoto Championship - British GP Mallory Park
Rider - Andrea Occhini, Team 747 Motorsport TM Factory

Occhini_WSM.jpg

Not pin sharp, spun round to catch him on the deck!

Last edited:
Superstock 1000 at Silverstone on Friday.....
Can you hear Dale Winton screaming " Through the wall" :LOL::LOL:

IMG_7708.jpg

Back