PRIZE COMPETITION NOW CLOSED new one started

Incaptivated In A Bubble

3752935484_c1f6b30ba5.jpg

n1060685138_185335_4667.jpg

NOW CLOSED.
WOW! brilliant entries. As usual will ask 6 different judges to pick their 6 favourite then will choose a winner from the one that appears most often. Its going to be tough. Will announce a winner today or tomorrow, depends how quickly choices come back. Thanks again to everyone who entered and I will get the winner to give me 6 themes and I will pick one of them for the next competition starting tonight or tomorrow night. Regards Ian.

I am delighted to announce Mich66 the winner of this competition with his picture of the arches. I asked 6 people to pick their favourite 6 images and 5 of them picked Michs in amongst the 6. I would also like to offer a free small gift to 2 runners up ksten (wine glasses) and Ajophotog (droplet). I will ask Mich66 for 6 themes and will pick one for next competition. Thanks again for what must have been the best competition and the most difficult to pick with all these amazing images! Regards Ian.
i'll try this one.. the arches in manchester

3552692958_10c77c3efb.jpg

good luck all :)

Congratulations Mich66 :clap::clap:

Well done Mich... :clap: ... good result... (y)

And well done to everyone else who entered this one as there were some stunning entries this time... :clap:

And another big hand to Ian (Kerso) for keeping this one running and his generous sponsorship... :clap:

:p

Nice one Mich66. Well done. Enjoy your winnings. Thanks Kerso for running this.

Well done Mich.

Looking forward to the next one now.

Well done and congratulations to Mich66. :clap:

I'm kidding myself to think I can compete - but that ain't necessarily gonna stop me!

I'm kidding myself to think I can compete

Thats what I said to myself, but what this comp did for me was make me get off my 4rse and go get a shot that I'd been meaning to get for ages. Win or not, it motivated me, so thanks Ian for that! (y)

Please all of you keep entering as its great to see support for TP and it must be good fun especially if you win. Thanks for all the positive comments for me running this competition too. I hope we can keep this going all the time. Regards Ian.
Thats what I said to myself, but what this comp did for me was make me get off my 4rse and go get a shot that I'd been meaning to get for ages. Win or not, it motivated me, so thanks Ian for that! (y)

well done Mich, a very worthy winner :clap:

Well done Mich, super shot and a worthy winner. :clap: This comp had so many stunning shots in and the judging must have been a total headache for you Ian.

Well done!

Congrats Mich66 :clap:

Yes it was, but great to see so many entries. Lets keep it busy. Ian.
Waiting for Mich to get in touch with some themes for next one and can hopefully start next competition tomorrow. Ian.
Well done Mich, super shot and a worthy winner. :clap: This comp had so many stunning shots in and the judging must have been a total headache for you Ian.

Well done Mich a worthy winner :clap: and a big thank you to Ian for running the competition (y)

Well done Mich66 & honourable mentioned other two too.
Very nice images all three (and lots of others not mentioned).

thanks ever so much.. i'm absolutely stunned mine was selected from so many great entries!

thank you all x

Mich is going to send me 6 themes and I will pick one for next competition hopefully late tonight. Ian.

Have spoken with Michelle (Mich66) and I will start new competition late tonight with the theme abandoned / forgotten, picked by Michelle.
Good luck. Regards Ian. (
PM sent.. thanks again Ian :)

Back