weekly Bruja's 2016 52 - CELEBRATION

Bruja

Los Cojones del Perro
Name
Just call me Mad Madam Mim
Edit My Images
Yes
That's the thread started now just got to get out there and take some pics :pint:

I suppose I could do a selfie for this one :whistle:

Last edited:
#1 for me Jill. There is just something about old machinery / architecture etc. that I love.
It's a sharp shot, you've got the texture of the rust and the grain of the wood captured really well.
Lovely...

#1 for me Jill. There is just something about old machinery / architecture etc. that I love.
It's a sharp shot, you've got the texture of the rust and the grain of the wood captured really well.
Lovely...

Thanks Tim, and, as an added bonus for you, it's from the old railwayline that runs behind the apartment ;)

Hi, lovely bit of rusty metal but I quite like the leaves theres something about the shape of them which appeals

It's catching :runaway: :D

Great interpretation Ma'am and lovely light too (y)

Thank you kind hissy :)

Hi, lovely bit of rusty metal but I quite like the leaves theres something about the shape of them which appeals

Thanks allan although you are in the minority, just like me ;)

I like the leaves but I like the rusty old nut more

Thank you, and thanks for commenting (n)

Hi Jill, I'm not too keen on #2 but like #1 a lot. Nice details and pov to show off the rusty steel.

Thanks Stan. It's from la via verde which is an old trainline just behind our building. Last used in 1985 and goes on for about 30 miles. Took this today afger a 12km bike ride :)

#1 is a great photo, but it's reminded me of work (I work on the railway) during my Xmas break which isn't appreciated ;)

Nice textures in the first and it certainly looks old, the leaves stand out nicely on the background, well done.

Hi Jill it has to be the rusty metal for me this week ....love the idea of using the iPhone as well as your camera.

Thanks Susie. I don't know how long the camera thing will last but I'm going to give it a go :)

#1 is a great photo, but it's reminded me of work (I work on the railway) during my Xmas break which isn't appreciated ;)

Oh dear, how sad, never mind :p

I like number 1. The variety of different materials and textures keeps it interesting.. The leaves do make for a nice abstract piece though. Nice work all round

Thanks Jason (y)

Nice textures in the first and it certainly looks old, the leaves stand out nicely on the background, well done.

Thanks Chris. Railway last used in 1985. (y)

yuk get rid of those snakes they give me the shivers.

Back to week 0 i rather like the second image myself, there is just something about it, nicely shaped leaf.

Morning number one for me, but I would have had to remove the small stones. For me though it's the textures in detail in the wood they really make it standout.

Welcome back.

Cheers.

Hi Jill - sorry for the late comment, didn't realise we'd re-started already. Yeah, #1 for me too - wood grain is superb. What's with the snakefest - they give me nightmares ... especially the ones that have admin rights than the actual reptiles you understand ha ha

yuk get rid of those snakes they give me the shivers.

Back to week 0 i rather like the second image myself, there is just something about it, nicely shaped leaf.

Thanks Mandy and nice to see you back here again (y)

Morning number one for me, but I would have had to remove the small stones. For me though it's the textures in detail in the wood they really make it standout.

Welcome back.

Cheers.

Hi Andy, thanks and Happy New 52 :p

Hi Jill - sorry for the late comment, didn't realise we'd re-started already. Yeah, #1 for me too - wood grain is superb. What's with the snakefest - they give me nightmares ... especially the ones that have admin rights than the actual reptiles you understand ha ha

Never apologise for being late Carl, I usually am :(

I know what you mean about our slithering master :D

Glad you like the pic and Happy New 52 :)

Back