reaction times

So just because I like c word too, does it automatically make me a redneck?

I don't know.
Are you capable of articulating an opinion without it?

My dog ate checque that I received from the insurer for written off bike - fairly few british pounds on it, just eaten. Guessing some would react like "oh my dear, what a bad example of canine specimen you are"....

So redneck it is then! F**k it!

The C word seems to mean different things to different people dependent on where you live. I have relatives down south and apparently the c word can be used as a term of affection, Suppose its a bit like my dad who used to call everyone cock. As a northern lad I have never used the word c*** as a form of affection, other than maybe "thats a nice c*** you have there love"

The C word seems to mean different things to different people dependent on where you live. I have relatives down south and apparently the c word can be used as a term of affection, Suppose its a bit like my dad who used to call everyone cock. As a northern lad I have never used the word c*** as a form of affection, other than maybe "thats a nice c*** you have there love"
I live down south.
I've never heard it used as anything other than an insult; generally by those lacking general vocabulary skills. :)

Reactions: BBR
So if I speak fluently 3 languages, can I still be classed as redneck then? :) I'm getting confused now :D

Still no reason to use it in reasonable conversation.
I wonder how much those carrying out that study were paid.

I live down south.
I've never heard it used as anything other than an insult; generally by those lacking general vocabulary skills. :)
Same here, but I have found it is usually used as an extreme insult against people that other words would be wasted upon and not have the same impact.

So just because I like c word too, does it automatically make me a redneck?

apparently
more like your an anomoly like me being a biker, lot of cagers on here.

Back