Daily Samuelslade007 365/6 Challenge...Day 365 of 366

mipevo6 said:
Nice one.... Nothing like a woman in or out of her uniform ;-)

Yes officer, anything you want officer :naughty:

WELL...Martin...I'll see if I can get her or her friend to oblige about a photo of their uniform..??

Tash Day 15

Keeping the tash looking this good takes care and attention....shaving a whole head of facial hair away takes time.. (y)

Some cotton woll balls in your cheeks, and I can see a bit of Brando in that shot Kev

Paulie-W said:
I really don`t need to know about your "glands" being up :eek: You`d best stop taking shots of WPC`s mate :naughty:

Maybe you're right... Ill invite the night nurse round tomorrow...

Giggles.... what poor attention starved lack of female company you males are ...

sure thats not a face mask u r applying Kev?

Tezz450D said:
Giggles.... what poor attention starved lack of female company you males are ...

sure thats not a face mask u r applying Kev?

Tezz.... Starved....its like a dessert round here...

And as for face pack.... You have your time of the month....mine tend to be around the full moon...hint!

So let me get this straight - there's a man with a moody expression and a tache, in a club with low lighting awaiting a redhead. Someone starts talking about some poor woman's bits [maybe they mean the redhead] and the next thing you know, there is a pair of shoes left lying around, suspiciously devoid of ladies feet. Then the police finally pull their collective fingers out of their bottoms and send in the vice squad to investigate and our moody man is seen apparently applying a cunning disguise....

(y) as you were officers :D :LOL:

Yv said:
So let me get this straight - there's a man with a moody expression and a tache, in a club with low lighting awaiting a redhead. Someone starts talking about some poor woman's bits [maybe they mean the redhead] and the next thing you know, there is a pair of shoes left lying around, suspiciously devoid of ladies feet. Then the police finally pull their collective fingers out of their bottoms and send in the vice squad to investigate and our moody man is seen apparently applying a cunning disguise....

(y) as you were officers :D :LOL:

Cor!! Blind me!! Its the famous sherlock Holmes!!!

...thanks Yv for this synopsis of the case so far :naughty: .. and i'll take the redhead anyday.. (y)

Last edited:
I guess she is keeping her bits warm in front of the fire then :p

Tash Day 16

Not feeling too chipper today... broke out the hot water and meth crystals to clear my head... instead it incinerated my eyeballs and melted through my frontal lobes... thankfully i keep spares of everything

I`m glad you got meth and ctystals the right way around mate ;)

Beer alone ?.... No. But Beer and potato chips ... Yes :D

Menthol crystals....omg!!!! ....potato chips ..ok Paulie ..are you the salt and shake kind of guy???

:LOL: thought you might have got that wrong ;)

No I like sweet chilli, never been a ready salted kinda guy, although i do like salting and shaking ....

Your SP are totally inspiring...hope you are feeling better btw :)

thank you Tezz... i take the shot as it comes to me on the spur of the moment.....here one desk lamp inside a trunk, camera placed in corner looking upand out as i hold lid open :shrug: ... it works....scared the heeby jeebs out of me while i was PP'ing it..:help:

Day 18

..An interesting alternative to a light table/desk, hardly as much light but 100% more interesting i think. it will become more apparent in subsequent shots i feel......happy snorkelling (y)

You dive right into your photography don't you kev....

We can't just lick it I guess....

I think I will refrain from commenting at this point

Anything i say will be taken down as evidence

I can think of a few words you could say....that could get taken down.....

But I think you would get the :bat: out giggles

Paulie-W said:
:LOL: ...................... :cautious:

And when are you gonna let me outa that basket?

As long as I'm posting daily shots like these...you can stay in that trunk!! Its not safe out here...

Tezz450D said:

mipevo6 said:
I can think of a few words you could say....that could get taken down.....

But I think you would get the :bat: out giggles

...you scared of Tezz and her bat!!! what are man or a mouse....

[sent from mobile from South America]

Not think...you know I would :bat: :D

Good morning ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the second round of International Batting for Bits ... and batting first we have Tezz ... she's got a history of getting her bits and bats out quite regularly...we'd like a good clean batting please... no p's and q's will be accepted and no Get Out of jail free cards :clap:

Good morning ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the second round of International Batting for Bits ... and batting first we have Tezz ... she's got a history of getting her bits and bats out quite regularly...we'd like a good clean batting please... no p's and q's will be accepted and no Get Out of jail free cards :clap:

Thats all fine n dandy for you, posting from south america :LOL:

...Paulie...i'm here on my nurses orders... she wanted a holiday somewhere warm....so prescribed two 1st class tickets to the Chihauhau farm... :shrug:

Can`t do much when one is "under orders" ;)

Back