Daily Samuelslade007 Year Two 365 - 342 Twilight

Excellent selfies and i like the theme and concepts. Well done for getting down in the snow! We sometimes have to suffer for our art.

The quote and the shot go very well together :) Its getting to be a brilliant series Mt H :D

Excellent selfies and i like the theme and concepts. Well done for getting down in the snow! We sometimes have to suffer for our art.

Thanks Tim..we do indeed suffer..fortunately my cat was on paw to drag me inside the house. Make me drink a hot ribena and cover me in blankets...NOT.. The bizzum just sat out there looking at me like I was mad..

108 is brilliant, it has the feel of the mad scientist about it :clap: :clap: and today's sorry your just nut's, did you do a snow angle while you were down there :D

You know what Matt.... I didn't do a snow angel.... Nor did I stick around to write my name in it either.. :LOL:

Thanks Carol.....who knows it might stir up someone's interest in reading up on the plays etc..

very true :) Educational shots :) The only problem with me is that if I have already seen the film or anything to do with a particular book then I see the images in my head while I am reading .... so if I pick up Midsummer Nights Dream ( again - read quite a few times) I will be seeing you in all the scenes :LOL:

very true :) Educational shots :) The only problem with me is that if I have already seen the film or anything to do with a particular book then I see the images in my head while I am reading .... so if I pick up Midsummer Nights Dream ( again - read quite a few times) I will be seeing you in all the scenes :LOL:

This venture.......isn't a good idea then.. You make it sound like I'll give people nightmares ..or distort the great work..... Scary...

This venture.......isn't a good idea then.. You make it sound like I'll give people nightmares ..or distort the great work..... Scary...

its a blo**dy brilliant idea :D :clap: You wont give them nightmares .... just a new perspective of the play - always good to modernise some things :D Imagine seeing young people picking it up because they have seen your shots and not because they have to :D New angle on it - Great job :clap:

its a blo**dy brilliant idea :D :clap: You wont give them nightmares .... just a new perspective of the play - always good to modernise some things :D Imagine seeing young people picking it up because they have seen your shots and not because they have to :D New angle on it - Great job :clap:

Thanks Carol... Awe... Looks like ..the Scottish play will be next...

I am totally lost and have no idea without scrolling back n back if I commented??!!..... You look......cosy?!!

Heater....... hypothermia treatment for afters :LOL:

That's what cats are for...for first aid and snow rescue....aren't they???

errrmmmmm ........ yes ........ if that is what you have been using them for then yes ..... okay.... we'll go with that one for now
always thought it was St Bernards but if one isnt available at the time we'll go with the cat (y)

:wacky:

Day 110 A Midsummer's Night Dream

Day 110 365 MSND 06 by Kev_H, on Flickr

Demetrius:

That’s how someone who’s been murdered should look, and that’s how I look. You’ve pierced me through the heart with your cruelty, and yet you, the murderer, look as bright and clear as a star in the sky.

Crowther, John, ed. “No Fear A Midsummer Night’s Dream.” SparkNotes.com. SparkNotes LLC. 2005. Web. 17 Jan. 2013.

Last edited:
the look in the eyes says it all .... great shot again Kev :clap:

:) thanks carol ... i did take a number of different expressions as with any of my portraits... but this one stood out

even without seeing the others I would say this is the most expressive :D

That's really cool! And I like how your hoody ropes no longer pop!!! :)

Hang on... that sounds wrong...

As others have said, a very intense photo - raw emotion! (y) I love the lighting as well.

Back