Daily Samuelslade007 Year Two 365 - 342 Twilight

As others have said, a very intense photo - raw emotion! (y) I love the lighting as well.

Thanks Sam....I've actually been turning the flash down of late...this is think was 1/32 with f13 possibly?? And by having flash a lot closer can really make a difference to the darkness surrounding the subject..

Day 111 A Midsummers Night Dream

Day 111 365 MSND 07 by Kev_H, on Flickr

BOTTOM:

Nothing, good sir, except to help Sir Cobweb scratch my head. I should go to the barber’s, monsieur, because I think I’m getting really hairy around the face. And I’m such a sensitive ass that if my hair even tickles me a little, I need to scratch.

Crowther, John, ed. “No Fear A Midsummer Night’s Dream.” SparkNotes.com. SparkNotes LLC. 2005. Web. 17 Jan. 2013.

Tonight's is excellent :clap:

Lighting is spot on, all apart from that line under your nose.

another brilliant shot :)

Day 111 A Midsummers Night Dream

Day 111 365 MSND 07 by Kev_H, on Flickr

BOTTOM:

Nothing, good sir, except to help Sir Cobweb scratch my head. I should go to the barber’s, monsieur, because I think I’m getting really hairy around the face. And I’m such a sensitive ass that if my hair even tickles me a little, I need to scratch.

Crowther, John, ed. “No Fear A Midsummer Night’s Dream.” SparkNotes.com. SparkNotes LLC. 2005. Web. 17 Jan. 2013.

I studied this at school and always saw it as, in some respects, one of his comedies, but having seen your photos and commented on a few, I really like and respect the 'darker feel' you have given in interpretation of the text. I especially love that you have taken a theme and given a spin on that throughout a number of pieces.

Today's, lighting issues or not (and now it's pointed out, I do see that line), is excellent.

Signed,

A Fan :LOL:(y)

Last edited:
If anyone reading this thread is experiencing an extremely frustrating slowness to the forum then view this in the Forum Discussion area.... interesting read..

I studied this at school and always saw it as, in some respects, one of his comedies, but having seen your photos and commented on a few, I really like and respect the 'darker feel' you have given in interpretation of the text. I especially love that you have taken a theme and given a spin on that throughout a number of pieces.

Today's, lighting issues or not (and now it's pointed out, I do see that line), is excellent.

Signed,

A Fan :LOL:(y)

Dear Ms A. Fan

Thank you for your comments regarding the first in a series of visual interruptations of the Bard's work. I have not seen anything of MSND so when it was suggested I jumped at the chance. Putting my own spin to what should have been a comedy, into this darker realm, was for me a big risk. And one that has so far paid off.

Hoping you like the rest of the series,

(y)

Oi, SamuelSlade007, what IS your name? :thinking::thinking:

Are you Frank or Kev or am I missing an inside joke here? :bonk:

Oi, SamuelSlade007, what IS your name? :thinking::thinking:

Are you Frank or Kev or am I missing an inside joke here? :bonk:

Sam.....Samantha... what is really in a name... a label... for a bunch of atoms help together with a form of energy?? In truth, at such a detailed level I am you, and you are me... there is no difference.... we are all each interchangeable :cautious: ... we just don't know it.....yet. Is there a particular reason you're inquiring about the answer to the $64k question? Are you filling out a survey on Cornflakes? Are they asking about me.. again.?? :thinking:

Sam.....Samantha... what is really in a name... a label... for a bunch of atoms help together with a form of energy?? In truth, at such a detailed level I am you, and you are me... there is no difference.... we are all each interchangeable :cautious: ... we just don't know it.....yet. Is there a particular reason you're inquiring about the answer to the $64k question? Are you filling out a survey on Cornflakes? Are they asking about me.. again.?? :thinking:

Very philosophical, very whimsical, very airy fairy.... maybe you are the antipathy of me, for I merely seek logical answers. Maybe you are a little paranoid? Cornflakes? At least more imaginative than the CIA! :D

Very philosophical, very whimsical, very airy fairy.... maybe you are the antipathy of me, for I merely seek logical answers. Maybe you are a little paranoid? Cornflakes? At least more imaginative than the CIA! :D

..but is this not logic in its purest form...

i am you..
you are me...
we are but atoms
that we cannot see....

as for the CIA.... they gave up years ago getting inside my head... the lock that turns the key is held by persons undisclosed.. :naughty:

but Sam... do not come to me looking for answers... for they are simply a prison for oneself... :shrug:

Day 112 Macbeth (The Scottish play)

Day 112 365 McB 01 by Kev_H, on Flickr

FIRST WITCH: When should the three of us meet again? Will it be in thunder, lightning, or rain?

SECOND WITCH: We’ll meet when the noise of the battle is over, when one side has won and the other side has lost.

THIRD WITCH: That will happen before sunset.

Crowther, John, ed. “No Fear Macbeth.” SparkNotes.com. SparkNotes LLC. 2005. Web. 11 Jan. 2013.

Back