Show us the other half

Great idea for thread, Steve (@sbowler579 )

There are some lucky buggers out there (of both sexes) (y)

Great idea for thread, Steve (@sbowler579 )

There are some lucky buggers out there (of both sexes) (y)

We have some very attractive partners/other halves, keep them coming folks.(y)

And this one is from last Saturday (ignore the fdunny looking bloke on the right)

Mrs Fabs does!

Super shot David. Isn't it surprising the reluctance that many partners show when asked to be photographed, I suppose we never see ourselves as others see us.

Hahaha my wife is the opposite of that.. I have to peel her away from the mirror, her phone camera and only rarely does she complain at me taking her photo's. Luckily and unluckily my two daughters have turned out this way also.

Found the oldest(4 at this time) had my iPad and had taken nearly 150 pictures of her self within half an hour lots of the same but a few different poses though out.

My better half and eldest son about to head out to his school formal

Matthew%20%26%20Leigh%20Adjusted-XL.jpg

This is one I took of my wife a few years ago. We've been together for 13 years now so she's given up arguing and fully supports the long hours I put into photography :)

.............................. have often wondered what Brash looks like.

As I have said before, you'll never know until it's too late:D;)

As I have said before, you'll never know until it's too late:D;)

Brash the ninja...................:) Maybe she is Japanese.

Me too! I have visions of 3 little grumpy gnomes around a pond :D

Sent from Button Moon.....

You already have a picture of my 'right leg' have you not??:)

I guess Brash's true identity will always be a mystery ;):eek:...

Perhaps but not totally as I have already met several members on here and I make it my mission to eh, introduce myself to a couple more. Work in progress:cool:

I guess Brash's other half will always remain a........................

:whistle::whistle:

I am quite looking forward to a photo from @fracster [or maybe @u8myufo ] - I have often wondered what Brash looks like.

No chance!! I have a very good picture of my mate.But I made a vow on the day I took it never to post it on the internet.

It could go viral for all the wrong reasons ;)

No chance!! I have a very good picture of my mate.But I made a vow on the day I took it never to post it on the internet.

Yes indeed Rich. That's what mates are all about, trust and respect. Pity some of the deceiver charlatans I've come across don't recognize these basic principals of loyalty and honesty.

I hear crime watch is after a new efit image to scare all the children

Oh, I'm much worse than any efit could ever convey. I tend not to try and frighten children and wimmen tho. Unlike some!!

Oh, I'm much worse than any efit could ever convey. I tend not to try and frighten children and wimmen tho. Unlike some!!

I don't try either, just seems to be a natural effect I have :cautious:

its lovely to see so many nice photos of the person behind the camera - behind the person (or maybe alongside if you're into equality) but you know what I mean :)

rachel is the most supportive woman I've ever met, giving me kids (one due in october) and getting behind me in everything i do (always over my shoulder lmao, not really)

pic below is from May, a bit bigger now the baby is on its way. Sorry about the messy hair lol, doesn't like to have her photo taken, only caught her off guard by saying something silly

Got her well trained, holding my tripod and pushing the baby lmao

14256331890_46d4ccddd7_b.jpg

Lovely natural shot there Carl catching them off guard usually results in a lovely relaxed pose as you shot shows. I constantly surprises me the number of very attractive other half's are reluctant to have there pic taken. (y)

Forgot to say all the best luck with the up and coming happy event.

I've got no hope of getting my missus in a photo. I've got more chance of the Queen coming for tea! She hates her photo being taken. The only one I have is from our wedding last year.
1453271_10152391759076917_157489970_n.jpg

Back