Show us yer film shots then!

Very nice RJ. When my wife and friends did the West Highland Way in May I had every intention of going to the Inversnaid Hotel and waterfalls but never got there, looks like I need to go back.

Andy

Thanks, Andy. That was our first time visiting Inversnaid and I'd say that it's a nice little place to stop with a short, albeit relatively steep, walk to visit the waterfalls.

Nothing clever here, just a snap of one of my favourite London watering holes!

KieEoja.jpg

Last edited:
Y
Nothing clever here, just a snap of one of my favourite London watering holes!

KieEoja.jpg

Yep. I've 'sunk' a few in there myself...I was much younger..can't remember getting home..

Reactions: PMN
Couple firsts/test shots from me.

First shot with the jobo and I think its got a bit streaky. This is a nice localised mist rolling over Edinburgh.
Mist Drifting Over Edinburgh by steveo_mcg, on Flickr

This is a test shot from my new Fujinon W 210; due to the actual gale force winds I shot this wide open to get a shortish shutter speed and even 1:1 its sharp as!

Tree by steveo_mcg, on Flickr

@walsh

You've been around as long as I can remember

I'm thinking you only get to a puter once a week when the snow plough gets through in deepest darkest Pembrokeshire.....or something.

Ee don't say much but when he does its worth reading...lol

Went out into the icy wilderness this morning and took some shots of some frost in a field. Couldn't decide between the RB67 or C220, but went for the RB. Wish I'd gone for the C220 now as I could have got quite a bit closer in some of these shots. Used PanF 50 with Adonal (which I think is really Rodinal?) at 1+50 for 11 minutes. Not sure what I think of it yet to be honest. Seem to have really bright highlights on some shots (not these ones) which makes them look a bit odd. Anywho, here's some photos from this morning:

Morning Frost
by Carl Hall Photography, on Flickr

Morning Frost

Morning Frost

The last one is really nice, no problems with the highlights there, IMHO!

Went out into the icy wilderness this morning and took some shots of some frost in a field. Couldn't decide between the RB67 or C220, but went for the RB. Wish I'd gone for the C220 now as I could have got quite a bit closer in some of these shots. Used PanF 50 with Adonal (which I think is really Rodinal?) at 1+50 for 11 minutes. Not sure what I think of it yet to be honest. Seem to have really bright highlights on some shots (not these ones) which makes them look a bit odd. Anywho, here's some photos from this morning:

Morning Frost

Morning Frost

Morning Frost
Carl, they are very nice, the last one especially, the RB did a good job!

Welcome back Mart, superb shots especially the tulips.

Those are great Mart, a black or white bg would have really twanged em out there and shown how thoughtfully lit they are :)

Last edited:
Good to see you back Mart .....Very much like the Tulips (y)

Had a couple of hours with the Mamiya C330 this morning at a little lake called Shakerley Mere. Its quite nice but right by the M6 so peaceful it ain't.

Both with the 80mm f2.8 on Fuji Acros
Silver-Birch by andysnapper1, on Flickr

Paddling-Away by andysnapper1, on Flickr

Devved in Ilford LC29.

Andy

I've been going through one of those doubt things recently, and shot less for the past four or five weeks, than for a very long time. However, a few rolls of 35mm Rollei Retro 400S have started to process through the Spotmatic again.

What did the Fox say?

Good to see you back Paul, your regular input was missed.

I don't think I've posted this one yet. More Portra 160 and RB67, for some reason there seems to be a bit of a light leak down the left side of this that didn't appear on any of the other frames on the roll!

BRkd5g8.jpg

Awesome shot, Portra is my favourite colour neg film so far; I much prefer it to 400H. I've only used the 400 so far but I am curious about the 160. Might have to pick up a box and see what it's like.

Taken back in January this year in Nice.

This is the base of a man made waterfall that most tourists head for to photograph and end up getting a soaking as they stand at the base not aware that if the wind changes direction......:wideyed::D

Nikon F2 Rollei RPX 400 Devd in LC29

View attachment 26971

Welcome to the world of film. A very nice set with lots of atmosphere.

My other hobby is Field Target Shooting (no we don't kill anything) and this is a couple I took at our club the other Sunday Morning with my Bronika ERTsi & out of date Fuji Pro400.

You have all looked at the amazing underground pictures taken by Martpix and he is a fantastic photographer. He is also a very good friend and a damn good shot.

This is the man himself

View attachment 27029

And again

View attachment 27030

Thanks again for the lesson on fill in flash big man.

Those are excellent Andy and its nice?....to see a picture of one of our top men. :D

A couple more from my recent trip to the mountains, in colour this time, Kodak Portra 100. Asda dev and scan.

Nikon F100, Cosina 19-35mm @19mm, Hoya Circular Polariser.The cosina doesn't handle flare quite as well as the 15mm Heliar though.

16051486292_0c22802cf8_b.jpg

15866436867_8a9259e162_b.jpg

16050254321_b7abfaf6f9_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back