Show us yer film shots then!

And a very grainy image that reminds me of the Hand that descends through the clouds in Monty Python.
I love my Cosmic/Smena cameras having used them as a child ! Not sure why but they don't seem to like Formapan !

There are some scratch marks on these which make me wonder if it was the processors as two different cameras were used which I have never had a problem with Maybe it was the Formapan ?. A bit of a framing issue as looking down off the bridge through the 1930's Box Brownies Mirror is a little difficult when you have to tilt it away from you, Formapan 400 again.

1F.jpg

Second one is better

2F.jpg

Last edited:
There are some scratch marks on these which make me wonder if it was the processors as two different cameras were used which I have never had a problem with Maybe it was the Formapan ?. A bit of a framing issue as looking down off the bridge through the 1930's Box Brownies Mirror is a little difficult when you have to tilt it away from you, Formapan 400 again.

View attachment 368320

Second one is better

View attachment 368321

I have a few issues with scratched negs, mainly from using my bulk loader with the gate closed and more lately a couple of re-usable cassettes that have gritty felt traps.
But in those, the scratches are shown on the scan as black lines....so are the holes that I manage to make in the emulsion. Are the white lines something from the scan?

Minolta Dynax 4, Minolta AF 35-70mm f4, Delta 400, Ilfotec LC29

View: https://www.flickr.com/photos/16818095@N08/52334812347/in/datetaken/

[IMG]

Love the wood textures and the graceful curve

Thanks Kevin. It caught my eye as soon as I saw it.

I did wonder if the picture was marred by the cornice poking into the top of the frame, but it seems to look better when it's there (I tried cropping and also photoshopping it out).

I have a few issues with scratched negs, mainly from using my bulk loader with the gate closed and more lately a couple of re-usable cassettes that have gritty felt traps.
But in those, the scratches are shown on the scan as black lines....so are the holes that I manage to make in the emulsion. Are the white lines something from the scan?
I'll have a look when I get the Negs back Anologue Wonderland were thee processors and they took ages to process !

Loch Ba
A rather dull morning on Rannoch Moor waiting for some sunrise colours that never appeared.
Cold conditions but luckily no wind.

Bronica ETRS
Zenzanon 40mm
Bronica 135W 35mm Panoramic film back
Expired Kodacolor 200

Processed and scanned by Filmdev

Loch Ba by Robert Strachan, on Flickr

GIVEN a Great MINT NIKON F75 2-lens outfit by a widow -- it went to a 'Good Home' Some First Tests - on some I used an older 50mm f1.8 NIKKOR off an FE ( all 'Manual)
NIKON F75 kit.jpgBIKER.jpgDOGGY CHAT.jpgF75 test - Rose Cluster.jpgF75 Test - Tea Time Table.jpgF75 Test 01.jpgF75 Test 02.jpgF75 Test 04.jpgF75 Test 06.jpgF75 Test 08.jpgF75 Test 09.jpgLATTICE ABSTRACT.jpgMUSCLES.jpg

Attachments

• 2022-09-20-0001.jpg
    2022-09-20-0001.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 2022-09-24-0003.jpg
    2022-09-24-0003.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 2022-09-24-0013.jpg
    2022-09-24-0013.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 7
Back