weekly SSU's TP52 for 2015

Hi Martin. That's a nice shot for Proverb - would make a good banner. Looks such a friendly dog - well captured.

:agree:Proverb is a bit loose in the interpretation ... but we get the gist. :)

I know. The proverb was visualised differently in my head but I found I didn't have the equipment to put it together properly; c'est la vie.

Hi Martin
I was desperately scrabbling through the forum to find someone that was as far behind as me :banana:
Spiral .... like this (apart from the wonk at the top;)) Bit of light bending and mirroring going on there for sure, these things are always fascinating to look at!
Silhouette .... Landscapes, this is up my street, love the soft mellow pastel colours here, great golden reflection in the water, great light, just needs a slight tweak counter clockwise;)
Entertainment ..... That's a nice old REX cinema, is that Art Deco? Not sure but one of those classic styles. This its a bit truncated, would have liked to have seen the bottom down to the pavement I think.
Animal ..... Classic beast! Guess they still have them over there from memory. Seem to remember they still hunt them don't they? Ferocious things so I understand, Nice shot but leaves me wondering what's surrounding it and that stone pavement might be interesting and the old wooden door....
Medical ..... Yes that works well, Local Chemist.... wonder why there all called pharmacies now and not still Chemists.... as they used to be..
Pale ..... That's a great shot, really well spotted and well shot, fits the theme a treat!
Machine Reshoot ... That's a big old heavy lump of valve gear nice rust streaking giving it some colour too, looks a bit disused now... Works for me
Proverb .... Wonder what the dog was thinking, "as soon as he turns round I'm gonna pee on that watering can" or another proverb you can lead a Dog to water but ........ Lovely dog BTW fits the theme (Horrible theme wasn't it BTW:()
Now I have to work on my catch up photos too:rolleyes:

Hi Martin
I was desperately scrabbling through the forum to find someone that was as far behind as me :banana:
Spiral .... like this (apart from the wonk at the top;)) Bit of light bending and mirroring going on there for sure, these things are always fascinating to look at!
Silhouette .... Landscapes, this is up my street, love the soft mellow pastel colours here, great golden reflection in the water, great light, just needs a slight tweak counter clockwise;)
Entertainment ..... That's a nice old REX cinema, is that Art Deco? Not sure but one of those classic styles. This its a bit truncated, would have liked to have seen the bottom down to the pavement I think.
Animal ..... Classic beast! Guess they still have them over there from memory. Seem to remember they still hunt them don't they? Ferocious things so I understand, Nice shot but leaves me wondering what's surrounding it and that stone pavement might be interesting and the old wooden door....
Medical ..... Yes that works well, Local Chemist.... wonder why there all called pharmacies now and not still Chemists.... as they used to be..
Pale ..... That's a great shot, really well spotted and well shot, fits the theme a treat!
Machine Reshoot ... That's a big old heavy lump of valve gear nice rust streaking giving it some colour too, looks a bit disused now... Works for me
Proverb .... Wonder what the dog was thinking, "as soon as he turns round I'm gonna pee on that watering can" or another proverb you can lead a Dog to water but ........ Lovely dog BTW fits the theme (Horrible theme wasn't it BTW:()
Now I have to work on my catch up photos too:rolleyes:

Thank you for your comments. yes, I am rather far behind and I'm not letting it go but inspiration and execution are hard to come by at the moment especially as the backlog gets larger. 'Proverb' was a lousy picture and one that would have looked better if I'd put more effort into it but it's the time that's catching me at the moment. Hopefully, inspiration will come soon and I'll knock off a few good pictures in just a few days...I hope.

Hi Martin. Looks like an extract from a music score. Pigeon gives the geometry a point of interest.

Back