Star Wars... and other toys

It's not something I've even been into but I did enjoy seeing these Paul. Well done! :D

These are excellent, really enjoyed looking at this project. Any Kenobi inspired shoots planned?

These are excellent, really enjoyed looking at this project. Any Kenobi inspired shoots planned?

Thanks, Steve (y)

No, not at the moment as I don`t have an Obi Wan figure (or Vader)...

Really loved looking at the pictures Paul, some superb images, really great work.

Very inspiring to try a few different things myself.

Really loved looking at the pictures Paul, some superb images, really great work.

Very inspiring to try a few different things myself.

Thank you, Keith (y)
Go for it...
They are quite fun to do. You can also go to town with PP, which can be good for practicing different things :)

Ok so I've changed the title to incorporate some other toys (still Sci-Fi) :)

Model of ISS Enterprise, with bg from luminar 4 . Messed with colours and path blur in PS

To Boldly Go by Paulie-W, on Flickr

wow, Sir these are amazing. such a joy to look all your pics. love your creativity!

wow, Sir these are amazing. such a joy to look all your pics. love your creativity!

Thank you. I appreciate you taking time to view and comment (y)

I love that last one, keep'em coming Paul :)

These are all awesome. I’m going to have to try something similar with some of my kids toys but I know I’ll end up comparing them to your shots and being disappointed. Top job

These are all awesome. I’m going to have to try something similar with some of my kids toys but I know I’ll end up comparing them to your shots and being disappointed. Top job
Thank you.
You should have a go. It`s actually quite fun to do, especially in crap weather etc.

Last edited:
How cool is that (y)
Nice one Paul.
Thanks, Chris :)

Even though it got blown up. I still prefer it to the Nabu fighter that he has now.

Back