Star Wars... and other toys

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
So since the first lockdown, I`ve been slowly collecting and taking pix of my Star Wars stuff (model kits, and figures). Plenty of photoshop gets involved, but there is a photo somewhere in the midst of it all ;)
It`s kinda ongoing, as I find it fun when I lose a bit of inspiration to shoot anything else.
All shot with Fuji X-H1

Anyway, I thought I`d share, so here's a few to start...

Ahsoka Tano by Paulie-W, on Flickr

Paz Visla by Paulie-W, on Flickr

Din Djarin by Paulie-W, on Flickr

Entry Point by Paulie-W, on Flickr

Boba Fett by Paulie-W, on Flickr

Taking Over by Paulie-W, on Flickr

Looks like a great project Paul and they're all very well done IMO with 'Entry Point' being my favourite :)

Thanks all (y)

@rpn For some reason, I can`t get into the Lego Figures. But I guess it saves me forking out for two lots ;)

Last edited:
"The use of Banksia as mushroom trees interesting is..."

Liking the series.

"The use of Banksia as mushroom trees interesting is..."

Liking the series.

Thank you :)
I had to google Banksia though, as they were found in a charity shop, and figured they`d be cool for props. I had no idea what they actually were.

They're seed pods much turned for all sorts of uses. As you've discovered from your Googling!

Very inventive, nicely staged and processed. :)

I shall watch your progress with great interest ....

(ok so its a paraphrase :D )

Last edited:
Very inventive, nicely staged and processed. :)

I shall watch your progress with great interest ....

(ok so its a paraphrase :D )
Great images.
Brilliant idea for a project....
Thanks, guys (y)

I still have some smoke pellets, so that'll be the next round, I think. Just need to clear a bit of the garden first ;)

These are really nice to see , and done very well . I collect 1/6 scale figures , but I don`t often go to the lengths to photograph them that you have here . The backgrounds are so often over looked but can make or brake figure photos . Hope to see some more soon .

These are really nice to see , and done very well . I collect 1/6 scale figures , but I don`t often go to the lengths to photograph them that you have here . The backgrounds are so often over looked but can make or brake figure photos . Hope to see some more soon .

Thank you (y)
\sometimes i`m in the mood to take a little longer. Sometimes not. But I do find it fun to shoot them (and makes a change from flowers ;)).

Back