TalkPhotography™ Day 2012

I'm in! *runs off to start scheming planning*
thKirbyRun.gif

yep i am in.......... 6th wedding anniversary and wife 35 weeks pregnant with twins... will be a good excuse to get out for a couple of hours...

I am a newbee here but I have just put the date on my calendar. Count me in;):nikon:

Count me in too! really looking forward to seeing the range of shots. Let's just hope the weather stays nice for everyone.

Im up for a go- count me in, as said lets hope the weather is kind to us

Les (y)

count me in may not be a great picture but looking forward to it.

Not showing in mine when I do this...:(

You will need to ramble on a little more :D signatures only show after a certain number of characters have been typed and will then normally only show once per page of a thread (y) it's showing as working on your profile (y)

Matt

You will need to ramble on a little more :D signatures only show after a certain number of characters have been typed and will then normally only show once per page of a thread (y) it's showing as working on your profile (y)

Matt

Ah, ok. Need to waffle more...ok. :)

I would like to take part :) will be in the Dominican Republic on the 9th.

I'll be giving this a go, just hope it aint raining though.
That does happen in Scotland now and then:bonk:

If I remember Im in.
Last year was a slight rush, as I forgot about it. Just managed to get to location to grab a sunset in time!

I'm in! Two days before my birthday... I think I'll organise my present early!

plus presumably the whole green machine ( meaning mods and admin , not the USMC ;) ) so thats another ten or so

Do you have a link?

it's in the form of messages, utilising the group messaging function via friends and friends of friends I have quite a few TPer on facebook (y)

THIS is my personal profile, not that I really put much personal stuff on facebook :D if anyone wants to add me, then I'll also add you into the chat/group message that is going on currently (y)

Matt

Blimey! What awesome ambassadors! This really is going to be kicking!

Back