TalkPhotography™ Day 2012

I'll see what i can do :)

We now have an astonishing 65 members signed up in this thread plus non thread commitments, now where are those staff, I'm going to go and hijack the next delivery, once they run out they will have no choice but to exit the staff room and come and sign up :D

Don't forget I've found that secret bunker :naughty: I can do it :D

Staff Room Found by mwhcvt, on Flickr

We now have an astonishing 65 members signed up in this thread plus non thread commitments, now where are those staff, I'm going to go and hijack the next delivery, once they run out they will have no choice but to exit the staff room and come and sign up :D

Don't forget I've found that secret bunker :naughty: I can do it :D

Nice one Matt (y)

I wondered where the mods/staff were, two were spotted heading to london today http://tinyurl.com/c5ntulh

Looks like their heading to TP Towers in search of Jaffa wagon

Yeah well I've hidden it :D so they better get signed up :naughty: if they can post pictures at 70mph as we no marcel wouldn't speed :D they can sign up :cool:

im a newbie but certainly willing to give it a go :)

Ummmm as usual im at work !!!! but maybe ill take my camera to work with me for that day !!!

can i join? only just started using a good camera.

i take it just take a good photo on that day, and send it in before the deadline.

Ummmm as usual im at work !!!! but maybe ill take my camera to work with me for that day !!!

its a whole 24 hours - I assume you have some time off ;)

can i join? only just started using a good camera.

i take it just take a good photo on that day, and send it in before the deadline.

course you can - the more the merrier , and yes you take a photo on the 9th (it can be anything but its good if it gives some idea of time of day) and sent it in - remember to set the time and date on your camera so that smooth can sort them into chronological order by exif data

Just spotted this - count me in! (y)

excellent - great to have you all on board

Perfect I am in Glencoe that day, so I must be able to get a decent photograph that day...

Count me in

Carl

Brilliant - that takes us to 74 signed up on this thread (y) - aiming for 3 figures by the weekend ;)

Quick Bump of previous TP Days Slideshows if anyone has any Questions they would lie to ask please feel free to PM me

Just for anyone who is new or hasnt seen last years TP day 2011 Clicky Linky and Heres TP Day 2010 Clicky Linky Put on your favourite music track and enjoy (y)(y)(y)

Quick Bump of previous TP Days Slideshows if anyone has any Questions they would lie to ask please feel free to PM me
:

is it alright if people want to tell you the truth as well ? :LOL:

cool - great to have you with us

i'm in as well, enjoyed it last year

great to have you with us

that takes us to 80 signed up on this thread (y)

Last edited:
Hi, I like this forum which has my favorite topic photography. Thanks for this forum.

There are lot's of people here with the same passion (y) are you going to take part in our day of photo's (y)

I don't see what all the fuss is about - its perfectly natural and beats having a punch up on the streets of northampton, or aldershot or wherever

Back