TalkPhotography™ Day 2012

I've just tweeted the thread - I was going to retweet JDs tweet but couldnt find it so i did it anew.

Will try and take part it looks like fun.

Carol

and me (y)

The TP day Three musketeers /wise men/wise monkeys / stooges (delete as applicable)

121 took part last year have you counted up how many are in as you did earlier post maybe 43 then I think so how many more after that?

We're up to 53 commitments in this thread, but I'm sure a reasonable number of the staff will take part and there have been a lot of people who have said they'll be taking part but not in this thread, I think a conservative guesstimate at the moment would put the numbers close to 100 (y)

I'm in - That'll be my hatrick :)

We're up to 53 commitments in this thread, but I'm sure a reasonable number of the staff will take part and there have been a lot of people who have said they'll be taking part but not in this thread, I think a conservative guesstimate at the moment would put the numbers close to 100 (y)

Thats fab, I suppose all the 365ers and 52ers can join in also, think Ill go spam them now :D

Thats fab, I suppose all the 365ers and 52ers can join in also, think Ill go spam them now :D

:LOL: Indeed I'm sure all the 365er will be taking part, at least they will if I have anything to do with it :D it will be day 618 for me if I'm not mistaken which I probably am :bang:

It'll be really good if we can get a bunch of new people as well - between us we are pretty much suggesting it to every newbie, so it'll be great to have them on board as well as the old faithfuls

:D we'll get banned for spamming al 3 of us :LOL:

To be fair I'm only going back to my normal post rate :D I've been taking life easy for a few weeks and only racked up about 500 posts :cautious: I'm sure I'll be doing that a week in the run up to TPD2012

It'll be really good if we can get a bunch of new people as well - between us we are pretty much suggesting it to every newbie, so it'll be great to have them on board as well as the old faithfuls

Im promoting it to all newbies as well Pete (y) the 3 Spammers ;)

oh oh our titles may change soon :LOL:

Last edited:
Yup , I'm in... (y)

Written on calender & put on phone planner & got sticky notes in prominent places round the house so I don't forget & have a last minute panic like last year :D

and another Newbie joins up for the day (y)

Got some ideas already as the 9th is my birthday :woot:

PS: How do you get to subscribe to threads?

Last edited:
Count me in, cant remember for the life of me why i didn't submit last year? Ah yes ... i was on a stag weekend, cant remember much about that either :puke:

Last edited:
This is an awesome idea, I'm in!

Count me in, cant remember for the life of me why i didn't submit last year? Ah yes ... i was on a stag weekend, cant remember much about that either :puke:

I'm in as well :D

Great to have you all with us - this is going to be huge. (y)

(scottie - you should have justv submitted incriminating photos from the stag :naughty: )

I'm in as well :D

This is an awesome idea, I'm in!

Great to have you all on board with making this the best TP Day in history :woot:

Back