Techno-Geek's Daily Photo Diary (Mood = Very Good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony, don't let ANYONE tell you that you can't do something. Regardless of who they are. Have some self belief mate, seriously. Screw the world and think of your self at times like this!

Gary.

It's had when you live in their house though, because the reply you get is "It's my house, you don't pay rent" See what i mean? Soooooooooooooooooo irritating

you need to be brave and decide whats right for you. why not go do a foundation course at uni or something? then you are away from home and doing something new?
if u want some help looking im awesome at searching for courses etc.
xxxx

you need to be brave and decide whats right for you. why not go do a foundation course at uni or something? then you are away from home and doing something new?
if u want some help looking im awesome at searching for courses etc.
xxxx

Thanks

I just want to get a job and move out, i don't fancy staying here anymore

hi tony, been following this for a while now, how long have you been in your new house?

your parents seem like they love you alot, they seem to ignore you when you say you miss london, as they think you are just rebelling to the change and think you havent given it long enough. they ask where you go, because they care and like to know. bear in mind all the things you read in the paper, they realise you dont know anyone, so when you go out, they may be thinking "has he gone back to london?" or worse he is just wandering round aimlessly.

loud music annoys neighbours, im assuming it is all new to them as well and ****ing off neighbours isnt always a good thing to do if avoidable, once you have your license, you can go find somewhere isolated to listen to music in your car.

they rub in your face you havent got a job, because i think they are pointing out obvious things in maintaining a life you lead. as for getting a job, i have no idea where you have tried, but are you over stretching yourself? if not, keep trying you will eventually get something. a college course sounds a brilliant idea and will help show your parents the responsibility you are taking for your life.

i think at times you sound a little naive(meant in the nicest way) and i assume most of these conversations are bought up in an argument or shouting, or moping round the house.

these arent digs at you, i have parents who were the same, but as you mature they let go(partially because they have to). just be thankful they care enough to ask where your going.

Last edited:
sorry, might not be the right word, its a little late.

when did you move into your new house?

As soon as i find one mate :D

Sorry about the negative description today

Tony

To me its obvious your parents care about you a lot mate. Leaving home going miles away and setting up base there is a MASSIVE thing to do on your own. Regardless of how easy you think it is. If you've made goals for yourself, then GO FOR IT. Just don't do one thing which is block your parents out completely.

Edit: Sorry if that sounds negative mate

Last edited:
To me its obvious your parents care about you a lot mate. Leaving home going miles away and setting up base there is a MASSIVE thing to do on your own. Regardless of how easy you think it is. If you've made goals for yourself, then GO FOR IT. Just don't do one thing which is block your parents out completely.

Nah i won't do that (y) I just feel that my home and place is in London

When DID you move, to your current house, I think he asked?

Ohh i see, It was about four years ago

Tony

Hi Tony,

Hey.. it's a big jump to move away from home to a different area..even if you lived there before.. and to start a business at the same time would be quite stressfull i would imagine. Why don't you try to build up a bit of a business first before you move...or move but make sure you've got a 9-5 job to go to to keep you going untill your business takes off??

Just an idea, but wishing you the best in whatever you go for

Jo

Hi Tony,

Hey.. it's a big jump to move away from home to a different area..even if you lived there before.. and to start a business at the same time would be quite stressfull i would imagine. Why don't you try to build up a bit of a business first before you move...or move but make sure you've got a 9-5 job to go to to keep you going untill your business takes off??

Just an idea, but wishing you the best in whatever you go for

Jo

Yeah i see what you mean, I am going to try and sort out a job when i get down there. Easier then i don't have to try and get two jobs :D

I would easily be able to move back to London and go back to my old ways, Happy and with my best mate (y)

Day 26
I've been busy

Thanks to Jo for the edit (y)

I have been surprisingly busy today, I have been looking at different equipment I need to get when I move to London and get things sorted and pricing everything up. I've been thinking about starting a book but I don't know what to write about. And don't know where I could fit the time in to write it. It's funny because I can see my studio now, all set-up and waiting for use. All the customers coming in and booking there photo shoots and me looking for employers and all sorts of stuff. I've also been thinking about how I will price things when I do them, but I guess that I will need to decide on a set price once I have done like 3 or 4 photo shoots. This is another thing I need to research as well.

This is something I have really set my mind on doing because I believe I can do it. Other than that I just still want to be back in London. Have not talked to anyone about it though so I can't really get anywhere at the moment. But it is going to be so freaking good, I am not going to tell my mate I am moving down just go and knock on his door like I used to :)

Sorry I keep going on about the London thing but I just can't help it, It's me buzzing it's happy YAY.

The way I put it is this, I've spent four years and a bit in Norfolk and it isn't for me. That sounds about right.

Tomorrow I am going out somewhere to see if I can get any decent pictures, might go back to where I took them pictures I posted last week or so up. But walk for more this time. It's going to be good

I've just basically just been sitting with the music on all day, that makes me sing and some people don't like it

Last edited:
Something in the air tonight, we are all complete loons :wacky: :D

Dude, I love the sentiment of your post, but you rambled, like me, and it's a great read :D

Gary.

Was in London today mate, when you take a black cab and tell him to go down a different route, you see little photography shops / studios in back streets / side streets. I think you'd fit in well buddy. Don't give up :)

Something in the air tonight, we are all complete loons :wacky: :D

Dude, I love the sentiment of your post, but you rambled, like me, and it's a great read :D

Gary.

How very dare you, i am not random. Oh look a fly heheheheheh (The Simpsons) :D Joking mate

Was in London today mate, when you take a black cab and tell him to go down a different route, you see little photography shops / studios in back streets / side streets. I think you'd fit in well buddy. Don't give up :)

:) I am not going to give up that is for sure, Do you remember any of the photography studios names?

Thanks for the support

Tony

Ah right, i'll be invistigating tonight :D

Does anyone know how to disable the option on flickr to be able to see the photograph bigger?

Tony

I've uploaded it at 800px × 533px :) - Clicky my image to see what i mean :D

That's a very cool SP - good light in the eyes.

But - someone punched ya?

Red above your nose .....

Day 27
I know now :D, Best day for relaxing

This is the same sort of shot i did for my 365 last night :D

I've been just basically chilling again today, music is my best friend so no one offend him yeah? :D I wrote a Rap last night, but don't know if it sounded any good and would need some **** put in :0

I don't know why i didn't get out today and get some proper photos, maybe i'll cycle up to the thingy up the road tomorrow where you can stand on top of and get a nice landscape photo. But i don't want to drop the camera :)

I am going to set off out at about 07:30 tomorrow morning to try and go and find something interesting to photograph, might even go down to the windmill about two hours bike ride down the road.

I promise it won't be another shot with just me in it :D It's getting kinda boring now anyways

I've still got to sort my clothes out for the wedding and everything, so fare it seems i have not got anything decent to wear. Might need to go to the shop to get something new.

I drove in to King's Lynn this afternoon with my mum and took her to the shop then went and picked Mc Donalds up afterwards to bring home. Yum yum yum

Tony (y)

Last edited:
You wrote a rap! Get a microphone, record it in windows, upload it to rapidshare and share with us :)

What do you do during the day Tony? Do you work?

You wrote a rap! Get a microphone, record it in windows, upload it to rapidshare and share with us :)

What do you do during the day Tony? Do you work?

:D I might do a Youtube video, that would be funny :LOL:

I normally write poems or songs/raps during the day, and like mess around with the camera when i need a break. It is funnier than it seems, honestly :)

I'm going to start getting my website built soon, so that will take up some time.

Tony

Youtube is awsome for home made rap videos. A good friend of mine made his own raps which i think are ****ing hillarious and put them on youtube. If your interested I'll dig up the links for you :)

Yeah man that would be awesome, send the links over :)

I'll get on writting this up and putting it on for some to read :D

Wierd, thought I commented earlier. Clearly not!!! Anyhoo, keep it up mate, wheres the link to your rap song? :)

sitting in, watching tv
scratching my..... :LOL:

There funny mate, cheers

Wierd, thought I commented earlier. Clearly not!!! Anyhoo, keep it up mate, wheres the link to your rap song? :)

It's going to be uploaded in writing tomorrow, i am not sure about the Youtube video :)

I think i'll include it in tomorrows 365 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back