The "how would you edit this photo" game.

Haha- yes, one red frankenrobin- it's certainly not been starving:D

Take 2- a quickie- food chain, although not sure a worm would keep a rattler occupied- it is a big worm though:p

Edit120 by Dr_Ozone, on Flickr

Weather looks poor over entire UK and next few days not looking great either-pish is the correct Scots term:D

can I play?

WELCOME.jpg

Yes, of course you can play, at least 'til tea-time when we have to go in :)

Trouble is David, you're the winner and must post a pic for us to edit:banana:

Ahhh this old thread... Brings back memories.

Where are the DRAGONS?????

Where are you Doc? Rhodese, you're a regular.....

My god... 300+ pages... I think I first posted on like page 7 or something..

ZC, I was a bit late this time, but the minute I saw yours I knew it is pointless to submit whatever I come up with. This is a cracking edit and I think the best one so far in the whole thread IMO. Keep it up mate! (y)

I forgot about this!!

Dragons! Yes please :)

Brilliant David!!! Lot's of potential there, man-hole cover, sky, people to eat, er..sorry, got carried away there. Off to skittles in a mo' so I'll have to sleep on it.

HaHa Love it Jim ... amazing how you got the girl and the bike to blend like that. :clap:

7343-1409907135-df47e119d6ba3b0b0fec35f4715f58c9.jpg

Broardsword to Red Leader are you receiving?

Rhodese.

Massive Dr. fan David so that I love:)

Broardsword to Red Leader are you receiving?

Rhodese.

Very subtle Rhodese, (y). What ever happened to Danny Boy?

What does HWYETPG stand for, or is it Welsh for hospital or some weird Black Country ritual?

G'dam you Graham, you beat me to it :) That was going to be my next subject, ha ha!
Back to the drawing board :crying:

G'dam you Graham, you beat me to it :) That was going to be my next subject, ha ha!

Uh-oh.... Don't tell me my mind works in a similar way to yours Jim.:runaway:

Difference is you probably have another idea.... I don't, and probably won't. :)

Quote Jim,
Very subtle Rhodese, What ever happened to Danny Boy?

He exited through a window.(I was going to say "he got sucked off a plane" but I thought better of it.)

What does HWYETPG stand for, or is it Welsh for hospital or some weird Black Country ritual?

How Would You Edit This Photo Game.

Don't forget,

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/the-pp-game.347318/

Rhodese.

Like that door work David, v slick! Nice perspectives :)

Thank you ... funny how that took no time at all, but then I can spend days (off & on) working on another idea that never comes together.

So Farmerjim, I therefore nominate you as this weeks winner (Graham, a close second), meaning you post the next pic.

Great honour, thank-you [snuffle snuffle, wipes away tears of joy] I hope that I can step up to the mark and make a worthwhile contribution...

Blakeney by Farmejim, on Flickr

There ya go, plenty of open spaces to let your minds [such as they are :)] run free........

Roll up, roll up and take the challenge

Last edited:
Hope you guys don't mind a novice jumping in on this, its my first ever real go at this sort of stuff so go easy on me, i know i have a lot to learn....only use to tweaking contrast, sharpness etc.

anyway here is my version lol

HaHa that's Rab ... if I'm not mistaken.

This one's called "Wakey Wakey" ...

yealmmm.jpg

yealmmmM.jpg

Welcome to Blakeney
Twinned With
El Dorado

Last edited:
Hi Rhodese, I like that, who is it? It's not a selfie is it after too many pints of Bathams :)

Arff add many a gallon of Bearthums lamp iyl (oil) at the Lamp Tavern Dugalay, and else weer.
The face is that of Gary Oldman as Dracula, its mowa like err who asta be ................ treasured.

Rhodese.

Last edited:
This is called "Practical Joke".

Great respect for the Air Ambulance people so hope they don't think I'm taking the proverbial!

Blakeney , Joke by Farmejim, on Flickr

Right, I've been reminded that this thread is waiting for me to move it on [ta Rhodese] so without further delay let me anounce the winner of this test.

The winner is the one that made me laugh most so it's between Rab being chased or HELLO!
I declare the winner to be David with his simple but witty Hello.

Well done David, if you post a pic up we'll get busy and dis-assemble it! :)

Back